Prologue

"Seriously are you getting married?"

Jihyo nodded in response to Dahyun's statement.

Dahyun increasingly raised his eyes in disbelief. She turned to a luxurious invitation in his hand now.

"Woah ... I don't believe this"

Jihyo frowned in confusion "Wae?"

"You know, he was a man with a thousand women around him. It seems impossible for you guys to get married. Both of you rarely communicate with each other during high school. You've also disappeared for a few years, right?" Dahyun said, remembering the past.

Jihyo sighed. "Dahyun, don't make me doubt about this. This is halfway. My dress is finished, everything is just waiting for the date."

Dahyun also sighed. "Not so Jihyo. I'm just confused. Suddenly you come to my house with an invitation. Even though I know you never even date. Even though I know you never once dated, and even then you were only close to men but not until married"

Jihyo bit her lips. Hearing Dahyun's words make her think back to this sudden marriage. Right, what Dahyun said was all right. Even though he is close to a man, he never even gets to date, let alone get married.

"But, I'm glad you finally married before me. I'll come, just calm down."

Dahyun put on a smile even though his heart was doubtful because of this luxurious invitation in his hand.

Jihyo also smile. "Gomawo"

***
TBC...

Fake Love (17+) ✔ (English Version)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara