chapter 3- relationship

CHAPTER THREE

Please leave comments and vote!!

My eye hurt I was hungry and my hands hurt. Felix woke up and sterched his muscles. He gave me a peak on the lips. And sat back down.

"We are about two mile away from a town, we could get breakfast!" I said with a sore throat.

"I will drive now, you look like you would need some rest" Felix said with a a deep attractive voice.

"Lex would you tell me when we are at the town, cause I need to go toliet badly" said through the shyness.

"Of course babe, if you need anything I mean it ANYTHING,form the town, we can get it from the store or the chemist" Felix said even though he felt uncomfortable the way I did.

"If you are talking about my period it isn't my month so I am lucky I guess" I said with my face all flushed.

"Phew... we should get just in case" he was always trying precautious.

"Okay, don't we need other stuff like food so we don't need to stop by towns unless I really need to go toilet or something." I hinted it to him.

" Lex how much money do you have? I got some saved in my accout dad saved me!" I said stopping the car to get into the other seat.

"No way, I got enough my to hold us a life time, my dad was rich he thought that money was going help instead of him." Felix said while he adjusted the seat to drive. His long legs made it uncomfortable to fit in.

"Felix don't worry I got this!" I knewit was hard for him to spend that money because he hated his father, the same way I hate my mother.

"No Cassie I got this one we could least my fathers money since he gave me like hundreds of thousands. Your the only person I have ever told. We can get apartment in Boston unless you want to go somewhere else." Felix said with a grin, his sexy dimpiles appearing on his face . Must be a private joke.

"Boston? Apartment...? Together?" I was getting a few ideas myself.

"You don't want to go Boston and share to apartment? Felix smile whipped clean of his excited face. I could almost see a dark cloud go across his face.

"No... what I menat to say was I always wanted to go Boston. And I would like sharing an apartment with you. I,Cassie just admited I wanted to be with a boy in an apartment. It felt good. But my face was getting hot. Oh no why do I always embarrass myself by showing what I was actually thinking. He probabley knows what I was thinking now.

Felix smiled a naughty but attractive smile. His dimiples showing deeply. I reached over to kiss him but I was tricky as he was driving. Finally I got the chance. His warm sweet mouth was on mine. I moved back to my seat.

"Lex, are we going back to college when get to Boston." I said with a strange pang of envy. There are must be hot blondes in colllege and he might leave me. Oh my God I will be all allone again.And I think I am I love with. Thats so corny!

"Yeah, if you want to go, but I finished all my courses cause that college they makes us do it early and I might go and find a job or something when we get to Boston." he said quiet normally.

"Thats great..." I said drifting away in my warm seat. The rest I could not hear

sorry 4 da short chapter>> read on