Chapter Thirty-Two

Start from the beginning

Miwa stops right in front of Hiashi still grinning like an idiot "Woah...Naruto was right! You do look like a those wrinkly hairless cat?!" Miwa exclaims as she remembers what Naruto told her before he left. Hinata stifles a laugh but couldn't stop her shoulders from shaking as she silently laughed, Neji however face palmed and made a mental note to engrave political etiquettes into her brain.

Hiashi blinked again, not really knowing if she meant to be offensive "What?" Hiashi asks confused, he then looks over to Neji then back to Miwa. Was this really the girl his nephew loved? She was insane.

Miwa smiles happily and sticks out her hand "I'm Miwa, just Miwa. Nice to meet cha'!" Hiashi takes her hand and shakes it, lost for words.

After this encounter Neji made it his job to teach Miwa some etiquettes during their break in their training sessions, much to Miwa's displeasure. Also Hiashi surprisingly took quite nicely to Miwa and would engage in conversation with her whenever he saw her.

Queue Flashback ending sounds.

"Yo! Uncle Hiashi!" Miwa squeals and heads over to hug the man, Neji sighs in relief he found his scapegoat.

Said man coughs from the tight hug he received from Miwa "Morning Miwa, I'm afraid Neji's going to have to go off and train my daughter" Miwa pouts sadly. Neji smiles happily.

"But I made him his brunch!" Miwa sighs sadly before turning to a smiling Neji, who wipes the smile off his face "Oh well there's no point, Neji I'm sorry but Hinata needs you. I know how much you love my cooking"

"It's fine Miwa, I'll just have to survive without it" Neji says solemnly, he catches Hiashi trying to leave the kitchen "Hey! I think Hiashi-sama wouldn't mind having my soup, just so it doesn't go to waste" Miwa nods seriously and turns to Hiashi as Neji leave the kitchen.

"Here you go Uncle Hiashi! It's fresh!"

"Oh...thank you Miwa"

Hiashi was hospitalised the next day.

/././././././././././

"Oh my god! Oh My God! Oh My GoD! OH MY GAWD!" Neji sighs as he hears Miwa screaming down the street, putting away the book he was reading. He gets up and leaves his room heading to the front of the compound "NEJI!"

As soon as Neji made it to the front gate, it was slammed open and there stood a girl with a crazed look in her eyes.

"Hello Miwa" Neji says coolly, the other Hyuga that were lingering the courtyard had fled they'd rather not listen to the crazy girl today, since they had already dealt with her yesterday. Now their leader is in hospital with a severe case of food poisoning.

How the girl got away with it is beyond belief to them.

"Neji-chan did you hear! Did you hear!" Miwa says jumping up and down excitedly whilst holding the village newspaper. Neji frowns in confusion but he catches the headline.

"Miwa that's not something to be happy about" He says scolding her, Miwa frowns and looks back down at the paper headline, Miwa looks back up at him and blinks in confusion.

"Why not? It's amazing news! I'M FREE!" She yells throwing her arms in the air, the newspaper goes flying.

'THREE MAN CHUNIN SQUAD, MISSING IN ACTION'

"Thing about those poor shinobi, their families!"

Miwa laughs heartily "Oh Neji, Neji, Neji. "Miwa says with a bright gleam in her eyes, to Neji it was like there were fireflies in them because of how bright they looked.

"Look at the article" Miwa says simply to Neji as she picks up the newspaper and chucks it at him. Neji scoffs at Miwa and read the article.

The three man Chunin squad went missing three days into their B-Ranked mission in the Land of Stone. They were to report in every two days but failed to get in touch whilst on their way to the Land of Stone. Their mission was to last two weeks, further information is classified.

The three chunin known as Ino Yamanaka, Kiba Inuzuka and Tenten will be classed as M.I.A until further notice or until any evidence helps us to determine what happened and the whereabouts three of our bright and best.

Please contact the Hokage if you have evidence to help the search.

Neji looked up at Miwa in shock, he couldn't believe it. Three of the people he really didn't like were M.I.A?

Neji couldn't understand it, Why would someone attack those three? Did someone have a grudge against them? Neji picked at his brain until he laid his eyes on Miwa.

"Miwa...You don't have anything to with this...Right?"

Miwa cackles evilly.