Chapter Sixteen

{Edited}

"I'm soo bored!" Miwa groaned out loud in boredom as she lay on her stomach picking the grass, Neji took a glance at her but quickly put his concentration onto his triagram rotation when he felt his heart skip a few beats.

"Then go away" Neji muttered quietly to himself but Miwa heard him and took offence, Neji tried to calm his heart.

"Aw Neji! Come on, you've been st this for hours!" Miwa whined our dramatically, collapsing into the dirt face first. Neji chose to ignore her, frustrating her further "Please! I was training all night! Can't we have fun today!"

"Let me think on it" Neji muttered as he thrust his palm into the air before stopping, Miwa looked up with a bright smile and joy-filled in her eyes.

"No." Her face dropped and she slammed her face back into the dirt, Neji went back to thrusting his palms into the air violently. Miwa felt sorry for the air around him.

"Neji~!" She whined into the ground, her voice was muffled slightly and she had caught dirt in her mouth " Eh? Yuck!"

It's been around three weeks since The Toad Sage and Naruto upped and left Konohagakure, those three weeks had been peaceful but boring around the Leaf since he left, in Miwa's opinion that is. She personally hated that he had gone off, she was worried that he wouldn't be safe. She didn't care when the Hokage said, Master Jiraiya wasn't invincible.

There was that and her sadistic insane twin brother is on the loose with an equally sadistically insane shinobi and his little nurse. Not to mention Sasuke wants to kill the only relative that is alive that remembers her.

Miwa sighed in annoyance 'I really need to get into the secret Archives, any ideas?'

'The sooner you're dead the quicker I can leave this prison'

'I get the feeling sometimes that you hate me...'

"You still here?" Neji asked in surprise, taking a glance over to Miwa, who glared at him as she rolled onto her back. She was gazing up at the sky, Neji sighed before he walked over to her and lay down beside her.

"What about your training" Miwa huffily asked, her cheeks blew up like a pufferfish in annoyance. Neji looked over at Miwa and smiled at her relaxed expression as she gazed up at the blue sky.

"It can wait" Miwa didn't turn to look at him but she smiled softly causing Neji to smile at her. She continued to look up at the clouds as Neji gazed at her.

"Look!" Miwa beamed excitedly, pointing up at the sky "it's a rabbit!" Neji moved his head back up to the sky after a few more minutes and looked at where she had pointed, he chuckled a deep and hearty chuckle.

"Miwa, you Baka" Neji told her as his sentence came out between chuckles, she turned her head to look at the boy to find him already staring at her. Her eyes narrow as the boy continued to laugh at her.

"It's a dolphin" Neji finished his chuckles as her cheeks went red.

"It's an easy mistake.." Neji burst into another fit of chuckled as Miwa's reply.

"They're completely different animals!" Neji rebutted, his laughter dying down, Miwa's glare darkened.

"Hn, Whatever" Miwa huffed, turning away for a moment before she turned back to take a peek at Neji.