Chapter 21:Sudden

Start from the beginning

'This is better than moving,' you thought to yourself, exhaling softly. 'At least there's some semblance of normalcy here, amidst the chaos of our everyday lives.'

bringing out your phone to check any kind of update. only for it to be.. well.. none.

The topic of stocks came up naturally, sparked by a news segment playing on the TV about the latest market trends. The flickering screen cast a blue hue across the room, illuminating the faces of those gathered.

Yoongi, always the analytical one, was the first to speak up, his gaze fixed on the screen as he absorbed the information. "eh, some Interesting movements is happening," he remarked, his tone measured and contemplative.

Namjoon, seated nearby with his newspaper, nodded in agreement, his eyes alight with curiosity. "Indeed, there's potential for some big gains," he said, his voice carrying a hint of anticipation as he folded the paper neatly.

Jin, ever the voice of reason, chimed in with a sigh, his brows furrowed in thought. "Volatility in the market can be unpredictable," he cautioned, his words a reminder of the risks involved in investment.

Your mind raced with possibilities as you listened to the discussion unfold. "Investing, huh?" you mused aloud, the idea taking root in your thoughts. "I've been considering it, but I'm not sure where to start."

Jimin, ever eager to offer advice, leaned in with a smile. "Researching different industries and companies is a good starting point," he suggested, his words tinged with confidence. "Find ones with strong fundamentals and growth potential."

Taehyung, sat down beside you, couldn't resist chiming in with his trademark flair. "Or you could just leave it to me," he said with a playful smirk, his hand ruffling your hair affectionately. "I've got a sixth sense for these things."

You couldn't help but laugh at his audacity, though a part of you couldn't deny the appeal of having your brother's intuition on your side.

As the conversation about stocks and market trends continued to flow around you, you found yourself gradually drifting away, lost in your own thoughts.

'Speaking of intuition...' you mused silently, a nagging feeling tugging at the back of your mind. Despite the lively discussion unfolding before you, a sense of unease began to settle in.

'I'm getting a bad feeling,' you acknowledged inwardly, your senses on high alert as you discreetly scanned your surroundings. You couldn't shake the sensation that something was amiss, though you hoped your brothers wouldn't notice your sudden shift in demeanor.

With each passing moment, your apprehension grew, casting a shadow over the otherwise mundane conversation about stocks. Deep down, you knew you had to stay vigilant, trusting your instincts to guide you through whatever uncertainty lay ahead.

'Uncomfortable.' 

Observing your brothers, who appeared completely engrossed in their discussion without a hint of concern, only added to your confusion. Were you simply imagining things, allowing your mind to wander into the realm of paranoia? Or was there truly something unsettling lurking beneath the surface, imperceptible to everyone else?