Chapter IX. You Kissed The Lips Of Evil

Start from the beginning

"Stamp on the ground!" we finished. EVeryone cheered, and dispersed.

"That was fun!" CC giggled.

"Yeah, it was!" I agreed. "Andy, wasn't tha- Andy?" I looked around. He had disappeared. I guessed he went to get a drink or something. I shrugged, and turned to Jinxx.

"That was pretty badass," he smiled, rubbing my arm.

"It definitely was! Hey, have you seen Andy? He just disappeared, out of nowhere," I asked.

"No, I haven-" he said, scanning the crowd, and stopping short.

"Jinxx? Jinxxie, what is it?" I asked worriedly. The look on his face was pure horror

"Guys..." he whispered, his eyes never wavering from whatever he saw. A beat of silence passed, and then..

"Oh... shit," Ashley murmured.

"Dude..." Jake breathed.

"Not cool," CC finished. I furrowed my brows in confusion. What was going on? I looked up at Jinxx, and tried to follow his gaze- but he was taller than me, and had a better vantage point. I was looking in the general direction, when a few people moved elsewhere... and I caught sight of Andy.

Making out with Juliet. The pain that exploded in my chest had me collapsing to my knees. I was vaguely aware of the guys calling my name... they were just mere echoes in the distance... all I could focus on was Andy... kissing Juliet- and they weren't sloppy, drunken kisses, either... they were sweet, slow, sober, loving ones...

I broke in half. I felt a gentle pair of arms help me back to my feet. From the scent, I guessed it was Jinxx. 

"I need to... I need to be alone for a while," I choked out... and took off. I flitted across the sand in the shadows of the night, and leapt lithely over the five foot wall that separated the beach and the traffic. I raced across the streets to the row of shops that lined the other side. I just strolled down the vacant sidewalk, my arms around my torso- trying to squelsh the screaming pain.

Then the anger wormed its way through. I. Was. Fuming. I literally wanted to turn around, return to the beach, and rip all of her limbs off, one by one- and then her head. I wanted to feel her lifeblood splash on me as repayment for the betrayal. 

And the most tempting piece of it all? I had the power to do it. I had the ultimate strength, the burning hatred and anger, and the speed to do it so that nobody would know what the hell had happened. One second, it would be Juliet with her tongue down Andy's throat. The next, it would be a pile of pulp and blood and flesh, with nobody the wiser as to what did it. The guys would know it was me, sure, but... so what? They probably wouldn't care. At least I don't think they would.

But I wouldn't. I would not kill another person. As much as she deserves it, I wouldn't... and honestly, Andy deserves it more. He deliberately did it. Bastard. 

I continued to battle the anger and the pain, and came across a Sally's Beauty Supply. Hmm. Maybe being in one of my favorite places would help distract me. I meandered through the aisles, browsing  everything- flat irons. Curling irons. Brushes. Combs. Hair Oil. Etc. 

"Hmm..." I muttered as I walked down the hair dye aisle. I picked up two boxes of black dye, paid, and ran back to the bus. 

With my Vampire speed, I coated my hair with the dye and in no time at all, I was able to wash it. 

I blow dried my newly black-as-coal hair, and went to... Andy's... room to change. I put on my PJ's, and proceeded to put all my clothes back in my bags. I took all of it and my shoes into the living area, and put them right in front of the couch, where I would be sleeping from now on.