meeting

The next morning was definatly eventful. Me and the girls were up early, we sprayed all of the boys' alarm clocks with squirty cream. We ran into the each of the boys rooms screaming for them to get up, half an hour later everyone was in our room, Brad with water on his back, bum and legs and James with unmissable green hair. Me, Amelia and Lauren stood infront of the boys holding water guns and squirty cream.

"don't try and escape or we will physically hurt you, Brad and James are Just two of our examples" now They looked confuesed and scared.

"where is Styles?"

"at a urm meeting" Louis said, I shrugged My shoulders and tipped a can of cream on Louis' head.

"what was that for?!"

"I felt like it"

"let's Just get this finished with" Amelia said, and suddenly the boys were covered in god knows what and everyone was screaming and running around, I barley noticed My phone go off

"Hello?"

"Hey Ava can you come over to the office, like now?" Harry asked

"yeah I'll see you soon"

"bye"

I wonder what this is about, and Why does it only concern me and Harry?

I quickly arrived at the boys' management office, I walked last a room and saw a glimse of curly hair through the window, Harry. I walked into the room and found Simon Cowell sitting at the desk in the midle of the room, I walked over and say next to Harry, he held My hand underneath the desk, he could probably sense how nervous I was, am I in trouble?.

"So Ava nice to finally meet you"

"you to"

"As you may or may not know already, one direction and the vamps are the new singing sensations and you are the hot topic when it comes to one direction" I nodded

"however, no one really knows much about you except the fact that you are Louis Tomlinson's little sister, So I had a word with the rest of manahement and we agreeed that the best way to get publicity is to show everyone that Harry is not a womaniser and that he has found a beautiful girl"

"okay...and by that you mean-

"I need you to date Harry, Just for a bit, it doesn't have to be real it only has to look real infront of the camera" what?! Oh My god how are we supposed to pull this of?!

"Unless you wanted to date Brad, Niall, Tris, Zayn or Conor since They are the only ones single". wait, James isn't single, that son of a bitch how dare he lead me on, I'm gonna show him

"no its fine, I'm Sure we can pull it of" I smiled