Chapter 2: Meeting Zara

Zara

Zara woke up to the sound of her alarm clock, she picked up her phone swiping the alarm off before swinging her legs to the side of the bed. She got up before slowly stretching her lithe body, taking her time. Suddenly, her phone started ringing.

« Yeah ? » She said answering without looking at the caller I.D

« Hey babe, I'm here » A deep voice said at the other end of the phone

« I'll be right out » Zara said before ending the call

She took her time getting ready, putting everything she needed into her tote bag before changing into her daisy dukes and crop top and slipping on her flip flops, before strutting down the stair, out of her house and into the street. It took her five minutes to reach her destination, the end of the street where a red pickup truck was waiting for her. She quickly climbed in.

« Well you sure took your sweet time » Shane said eyeing her up and down

Shane was the typical blue collar male, he worked as a construction worker. With his shaggy blonde hair and blue eyes, combined with his bulk well built body, he made many girls swoon, but for Zara, he was just alright looking. She had coerced him into driving her around by promising him some fun if he did as she asked. He was pretty easy to please, a hand-job here and there, and when Zara was feeling generous, she'd drop onto her knees for him. Zara knew that he thought he was her boyfriend or some kind of bull shit, but Zara didn't do relationships, it was one of her rules.

« Shut up and drive » Zara said before buckling in

« So you're quoting Rihanna now ? » He said mockingly

« Fuck off Shane » She said flipping him off

« Well that's a way to treat your boyfriend » He mumbled under his breath making Zara roll her eyes, but he started the car nonetheless

It was a 30 minutes drive, and Zara turned up the radio so she wouldn't have to actually talk to Shane. He might have been good looking by some women's standards, but some would swear he had an unfully grown penis where his brain should have been. She hummed along to the music while scrolling down her instagram feed, she rolled her eyes yet again at the stupidity of some of the girls on there. Did they really think they were models of some kind ? It was truly ridiculous. The car came to a halt, and before Shane could say anything Zara opened the pick up door before gracefully jumping down. She had finally reached her destination.

A sign hung in front of the establishment, reading «Jack's exotic paradise» , informed by passers on the nature of the establishment. Yes, Zara worked at a strip club, and no, she wasn't a waitress, but a dancer. As weird as it might have sounded, she loved her job, the look men gave her when on stage made her feel so powerful, like she could conquer the world. Zara opened the employee door in the back, walking through a series of hallways before finally reaching the dressing room.

It was a room longer than it was large, where several mirrors were lined up, they looked like something out of an old Hollywood movie. The room in it self looked pretty fancy, it wasn't something you would expect in your average sleazy strip-club. But this wasn't a sleazy strip-club, in fact, Jack's clientele was pretty select. It combined the two things Zara lived for, power and money. It gave her such a thrill to be able to have some kind of power over such powerful men, she could see it in her eyes how bad they wanted her, but she rarely ever gave in, she had to have some kind of standards after all.