Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Sam's POV

We were on our way to the mall. We were messing around and being goofy. To think I was just a girl in my room doing covers. Now I'm living it big going places with Austin.

We got to the mall. Austin opened the door for me and helped me down. How sweet is that.

"Do you need anything new for the tour?", Austin asked.

"Snapbacks, beanies, and maybe shoes", I said really fast.

"Okay then let's go get that stuff"

Austin's POV

We walked into this one store and all kinds of guys where staring at Sam. She of course didn't realize because she was looking for a SnapBack. Man did I want to slap one of those guys.

We finally left the mall and went to eat.

"Where do you want to eat?", I asked her.

"Ummmm, how about subway", she said.

"Okay", I said and drove to subway.

At subway a little girl came up to both of us. She looked about 4-6.

"Hey can I have your autograph pleese?", she said a little kid voice how cute is that.

"Sure why not", I said taking the paper and pen from her. "Who should I make it out to?"

"Hannah", she said.

"Okay", I said writing. This is what I wrote. 'I hope you have wonderful day and see you on tour when it comes up I have a special surprise if you do. If you go to one of the concerts there will be a guy that asks for tickets and stuff tell him that Hannah is in the house, love Austin Mahone.'

Then I handed it to her and she left. She was adorable.

"Austin how sweet, she was so cute",she said.

I started laughing. I got problems I know. Sam just gets to me and can make me relax. I can't wait for the tour.