"This may be the last day of NBTS tour, but this is only the beginning of our journey." Huge smiles meet Camila's and she holds them closer. I love these guys so much, "Please don't let me get shot again though," she jokes, and she can practically hear a vinyl disc scratch in her head as her band and dancers' smiles falter, giving the singer a playful glare.

Camila cringes, "Too soon?"

"Hell yeah it is," Ashlee grumbles and nods. Camila chuckles nervously and mentally facepalmed. After all these years, her jokes are still terrible.

"Anyway," she clears her throat as if diffusing the slight awkwardness in the air. "Tonight is so special so let's give them the best last show of tour out there, shall we?" Cheers erupt from the huddle and she grins once more.

"Love only on three," Camila prompts, "One. Two.."

"LOVE ONLY!"

They break the huddle and the band start to make their way onstage to do the intro. Camila turns around and smiles at Lauren, who is looking their way with a hint of pride flashing through her green orbs. She has her arms crossed while leaning sideways against the wall, looking as attractively badass as she can be in her black leather jacket, dark ripped jeans and leather ankle boots. Ughh, and don't get her started on those eyes currently piercing through Camila's right now. The brunette will never get tired of staring into those eyes..

Camila makes her way towards Lauren and wraps her arms around her neck, smiling widely as she can feel her girlfriend's arms snaking around her waist and pull her closer. "Knock 'em dead, Camzii," Lauren whispers into her ear and soft lips press on her cheek.

Camila pulls away from her and hugs her mami next who was looking at them fondly. "Good luck, mija."

Camila smiles gratefully at both of them and starts to make her way backstage, but not before turning around and looking at Lauren, mouthing "I love you" to her which she responded with one as well. Butterflies flutter in her stomach and she bites her lip giddily before heading to the stage. God, she can't wait to make that woman hers completely.

------

"LA, it's been a pleasure being here tonight with you!" Camila yells into the microphone and the crowd cheers loudly, filling the arena with booming sounds of support overwhelming the Latina's senses. She beams at her loving audience and holds her trusty black Fender Stratocaster guitar closer to her. "This last song I'm going to sing to you guys is very special to me. Not only have I written this with so much love in my heart, it also brought a lot of memories to me. Good and bad," she says and the crowd silences, as if holding onto her every word. "This last song is called 'Never Be The Same' and please sing along if you know it."

The crowd cheers once more as the familiar synthesizer intro fills the air. Soon enough, the beat of the drums signals the start of the verse and Camila begins to sing.

Goosebumps trail all over her body as the crowd starts to sing along with her, pride settling in her heart at the knowledge that the very same lyrics she had once written on her phone's notes while she was carelessly sitting on a bathroom floor now resonated with a lot of people around the world. The fact that her words made such an impact on millions of people makes her want to cry because she can now honestly say that she's made it this far.

"It's you babe
And I'm a sucker for the way that you move babe
And I could try to run but it would be useless, you're to blame
Just one hit, you will know I'll never be the same.."

Soon enough, Camila doesn't realize the bridge of the song is coming up. She sweeps the guitar to her side and holds the microphone, "Alright Los Angeles, I'm going to sing this part of the song and you're gonna sing it right back to me, okay?" The crowd cheers once more.