Chapter 12 (mature!)

Start from the beginning

They finished their breakfast together and put the plates and cutlery in the dishwasher before they went back upstairs to brush their teeth. They entered Harry’s room again and sat down on his bed, lying next to each other comfortably.

Harry wrapped his arms around Louis’ middle and leaned his head on the Alpha’s chest. He threw a leg over Louis’ hips and Louis’ arms wrapped around his shoulders.

“When’s your next wave?” Louis asked, stroking through Harry’s hair.

“S-soon,” the boy murmured, already feeling the change inside him. “Now.”

Louis sat there for a second, waiting for Harry’s smell of heat to hit him and when it did, he groaned lightly, shifting a bit. He then pushed the duvet down on the ground again and adjusted the towel so Harry could lie down on it.

He then shed both out of their boxers and laid down on top of Harry, his hand burying themselves in the Omegas curls.

Harry’s eyes glazed over with desire, need and desperation, pupils dilating with lust as he watched Louis’ eyes turning golden and his pupils growing.

“Look so pretty underneath me,” Louis breathed, his lips slamming on Harry’s.

Harry moaned softly against the Alpha’s lips and kissed back, feeling how the slick started to drip out of his arsehole and how his semi-erection started hardening against his stomach.

He whimpered when he felt Louis’ erection against his thigh and pushed his thigh further against it, hearing the Alpha moan.

“Knot, please, please,” Harry begged.

“Shh, baby, you’ll get it,” Louis breathed into his ear.

They kissed again, grinding on each other. Louis’ hand was on the back of one of Harry’s thighs and Harry hitched it up by his hips, thrusting his hips up for friction.

Louis’ hands pinned his hips down and Harry whined in desperation, begging the Alpha with his eyes.

“Patience, baby. I’m gonna give it to you. Nice and hard. Just the way you like it.”

A moan left Harry again and he opened his golden eyes, staring into Louis’. The Alpha kissed his forehead, tugging on his curls teasingly.

“Hands and knees, babe,” Louis commanded.

Harry complied immediately, rolling over on his stomach so he could rise up to his hands and knees, waiting for Louis to do something.

He felt the Alpha’s hands on his back, his thighs and on his bum and his own hands gripped the bed sheets tightly.

Then, his cheeks were spread and he felt Louis’ breath hitting his hole that clenched around nothing. Louis’ thumbs opened Harry’s hole a bit and he blew into it, making Harry jump forward and letting a strange noise go that sounded like a moan and a whimper.

Louis kissed his thigh before he finally, finally licked broadly over his hole. Harry gave a soft cry of pleasure, hands gripping the sheets tighter.

Louis kept eating Harry out, slow and languidly, teasing Harry. The Omega moaned and arched under the Alpha’s tongue, eyes closed, fringe sticking to his sweaty forehead.

Harry came twice during Louis eating him out, for the first time when Louis pushed his tongue inside and for the second time when Louis started fingering him.

“Think you’ve got enough?”

Harry nodded his head frantically, wanting nothing but Louis’ knot again.