Chapter One - Captured

Hi this is my first wattpad story please

      Chapter one - captured

      I ran through the fog not able to see a thing. I was panting really hard it felt like my lungs were going to explode. My feet were aching and my eyes hurt from being open. As I was running I felt something grab my shoulder and before I knew it I was pushed against a tree. Wait it gets worse, the person that had grabbed me had a knife against my throat. I looked into the person's eyes to be met with a murderous look.

I could tell it was a female because she wasn't as buff as men . It was hard to tell really the fog was hard to see through apart from her eyes that where a deep brown I couldn't  see any thing else. 

  "well well you gave quite a good chase little one but now all  that running was for nothing"  I glared at her as her voice sent shivers down my spine "well I wouldn't have to run
    If you didn't keep trying to kill me!"  I spat the words right in her  face which made her flinch.

She made the knife scratch my skin leaving a trail of blood, pain shot through me making me want to cry but I wouldn't. I couldn't.

"that's enough karen" a hand grabbed the girls shoulder pulling her away from and connected to that hand was one of the most handsome men I have ever seen. He had blonde shaggy hair and dark blue eyes that looked...  Sad.

"Blaze what are you doing!" the girl hissed who I'm guessing is Karen "the master changed his mind he wants her as a prisoner instead"  he looked at me stepping closer I took this opportunity to run. So I did

I sprinted running ahead of me, dodging trees and roots sticking out of the ground, grazing my hands from the hard Impact. The voice in my head kept telling me to run Faster Violet you need to run faster!

Oomf!  Someone tackled me to the ground, i screamed and starting attacking who-ever it was clawing at their face kicking them when ever i could "stop it!" Blaze yelled grabbing my shoulders and bashing my head against the ground my sight started to become fuzzy and pain shot through my head i could smell blood which made me hungry, i beared my teeth at him growling before he injected me with some kind of needle making me go numb, he picked me up wallking away. i couldnt move.

Everything started to became black and the last thing I remember is the trees growing smaller and smaller.

A/N
So what did you think?  Please tell me your opinions! 

Vote
Comment
Follow

Thankyou

Evillishgirll34 xx