Chapter Twenty Two - Baby

Louis' POV

We spent the next three days in hospital. By the third day Liam, Danielle and Harry all went home, Zayn only visiting for a day. I invited Niall to come and stay at mine, which of course he accepted. 

We were sat watching a movie when Niall finally popped the subject I knew we had been needing to disuss since he woke up.

"Did Daisy come to the hospital?" He asked, sitting up from where he was positioned in my lap. I sighed. I knew the Daisy subject was coming, if anything I should of brought it up sooner, after all she was pregnant with his child.

"Yep, she came the night we crashed. I spoke to her, she was devastated about you." I answered Niall, looking up at him.

"She texted me this morning saying about how she found out I was awake and we needed to talk." He said, staring at the wall on the other side of the room.

"You do." I replied sadly.

"I'll skype her yeah? That's how we always used to talk, and you can stay with me?" Niall asked, looking at me hopefully. I grunted in approval as he picked up his laptop from the floor, hastily picking up his phone also to text Daisy to get on line. 

After about twenty minutes her icon finally turned green, signalling that she was on line. Niall called her instantly, almost shaking whilst he waited for her to answer. 

Daisy's face appeared on the screen, she smiled as though she didn't really know what to say. 

"Hey Daisy!" Niall said cheerfully.

"Hey Niall, hey Louis, so glad you're finally awake Niall, I was so worried about you!" She blurted, smiling widely at Niall.

Niall sighed "Yeah, I'm glad too." 

"Look we really need to talk about this." Daisy stopped for a second, obviously not knowing what to call the thing in her stomach. "Baby." She finished with a sad expression.

"What's even the options, do you, want to keep it.. Cause I don't mind if you do it's just -"

Daisy cut Niall off  "Niall I have to, I don't have a choice, I didn't want to do anything without you agreeing so I was waiting for you too wake up, but well I'm quite far in now, you're not allowed to get rid of it this late, and my mum found the pregnancy test and well she's against abortion, I have to keep it." She stared at the two of us, well more at Niall, who stayed silent for a moment before speaking up.

"I'll do whatever, I'll quit my job and help you if you want I mean I've got Lou now and that's all I need." He turned to smile at me, but I couldn't bring myself to smile in return, Niall would quit his job? I guess we all had enough money to live the rest of our lives comfortably but still, he would do that just for a baby? I knew Niall was kind but this was another level, shock filled me as I realised my boyfriend was one of the kindest people I had ever met.

Daisy laughed "Niall I don't want you to quit your job, quite the opposite actually." 

Niall smiled warmly "What then?" 

"Well, maybe this kid can be normal, I mean I'll look after it and it can see you, it'll have two dads!" Daisy said, turning to me and directing something towards me for the first time. I grinned back.

Niall didn't really have much to say, he just smirked lightly and whispered a short, alright then.

"I'm going to go now." Daisy went to switch off the call but Niall stopped her. 

"Daisy wait! I want you to know I'll be there, I'll give you enough money all the time to support you and stuff since I imagine we won't be around much, I'm really sorry how fucked this is I am, but we can bring up a kid right? When's your scans and stuff, I want to be there, I'll be there when it's born and stuff Daisy, I'm so sorry I've got you into this mess but I'll help you through it." Niall stopped talking when tears started to form in his eyes, his voice cracking. I placed my hand over his, squeezing it tightly.

"Thanks Niall, and I really have to go, call me tonight yeah? I love you!" Daisy said, blowing a kiss to the camera, Niall blew one back before the call ended.

Niall turned to me, suddenly bursting into floods of tears. He put both of his arms around my waist, I placed mine on his back, stroking it softly.

"She should hate me Lou." Niall said into my stomach. 

"But she doesn't Niall because you haven't done anything wrong." I lied.

"I used her Lou, and now her life could be ruined, she's seventeen and pregnant, and she now has to have it and it's all my fault, the girl should hate me but instead she's still being nice too me. I don't deserve that kindness Lou. I really don't. When we fell out she was nothing but there for me, and what have I done for her? Got her pregnant. She's been one of the best friends I've ever had and I've used her." Niall finished, pulling away from me, although he struggled to move due to his injuries.

"Niall you do deserve it. You're so sorry for what you did and, you deserve all the kindness in the world Niall because you're amazing." I said, placing a soft kiss on his forehead.

"Lou, wait no, Louis Tomlinson why are you with me?" Niall asked, wiping the tears from his cheeks.

"Why wouldn't I be with you Niall Horan?" I answered with a question, staring into the eyes of the Irish beauty that sat in front of me.

"I'm not as attractive as other guys and like, you could of stayed with Zayn and then I'm a bit of a screw up, I'm not as good a singer as the rest of you and sometimes the fans don't like me as much, I mean you could have any guy and most importantly I do things like that, I used a girl and treated her wrongly and I'm not even straight -" He stopped talking when I placed a finger to his lips, uttering a small shh before leaning in.

"Niall Horan I'm deeply in love with you and nothing could change that, that's one screw up, I've made a mess of things way more times. You're right, I could of stayed with Zayn but you're nicer, beautiful and amazing in every way. To me, you're the best singer out of all of us, your voice could make me faint. Stop hating yourself because you had random sex once, we've all done it.  And most importantly, I'm head over heels for you." I finished, so close to him that our breathes were mingling.

Niall didn't say anything, just closed his eyes and kissed me softly, his lips only lightly brushing against mine.

"Thank you Lou."

"You're so so so welcome Ni."