21

Zion

I woke up to water being poured on me. I shook my head to get most of the water out my face so I can open my eyes. When I did, I saw Michael standing in front of me smiling. I kept a straight face.

"Aww you don't miss me." I ain't say nothing I just stared at him with a straight face. He ended up slapping me.

"Answer me when I'm talking to you." He yelled. I laughed at him cause he really thought I would be scared of him.

"Why you still bothering my sister died I lost my girl so what else you want from me." I asked him while spitting out blood.

"Cause you took the love of my life and you killed people that were very close to me." I laughed harder.

"Come on she was going to die any way from you giving her dumbass but who did I kill your dog." I said once I calmed down.

He punched me in my mouth. "Watch your mouth bitch that was my future wife you're talking about keep talking and you ain't going to be able to see your little family." I kept a straight face so he wouldn't know that he got to me.

"Oh, you don't got nothing to say well then." He left out and then a few minutes he came back, and he had x.

"Come on Michael you ain't have to do all of that just take him back you already have me so what else do you want you already fucked up my life." I yelled and x opened his eyes once he heard my voice.

He started crying. "Aww it's ok your grandpa is here." X mugged him and started crying reaching for me.

"Aww you want your sorry ass father." He put x in his car seat and strapped him in. He grabbed a bat and hit me in my ribs I heard one of them crack. I yelled in pain.

"Zion you killed three important people to me." I looked at him confused.

"You killed my two sons, but you may not remember it was a very long time ago I wanted you to suffer like I did, and I wanted to take your life like you did my son's."

"You could have been shot me but you a pussy ass nigga." He grabbed a gun and pointed it to x.

"Say one mo thing and your son will meet your sister." I looked at him with no emotion even though I was crying inside.

"Good you know how to shut up but look I just want justice for my son's death so in order to get that I have yo kill you or your son or should I say son's since you have Aiden."

"Come on Michael not my son just take him back to his mother and then you can kill me I don't care just leave my family out of this." This the only time I'll beg from somebody bit if I get loose, I put that on my son's Ima make sure I kill him this time.

I heard him laugh. Zay needs to hurry up.

Zay

"Hurry up." I mumbled to myself. I sped to the trap. We made it there after I made sure Bri was good. We went to boss office; trey was already in there looking worried. I started pacing back and forth. I looked at Aiden.

"How could I forget." I said out loud. I ran downstairs and went to our tech guy.

"Max, I need you to trace that necklace that Zion put on the baby. He nodded and started typing. Boss, insane, and trey were down there looking confused.

"Alright here's the address." I looked at the computer and wrote it down on a piece of paper. They were at a warehouse far away in the woods.

I went to get Aiden and dropped him off with Zahari and miss Ella who is boss's girlfriend at their house. After that I we drove to the warehouse it was far but not that far it was bout 1 hour and half of a car ride.