3

Zay and Zion in mm

Zion

I was a little scared. It was a nigga first drop but I calmed down cause I had my nigga say with me and I know he had my back like I got his.

We were driving when we came to a stop at an abandoned warehouse. "You ready." I nodded.

I got my gun and Zay got his and I put it in my waistband and hoped out the car. I got the duffel bag and we waited for the person to show up.

After a while they came. They looked like some Jamaicans. They got out they car and we met them halfway.

"You got my keys." I nodded and threw the duffel bag in front of his feet.

"You got my money." He signaled the man by him, and the man threw the bag in front of his feet. I checked the bag, and it was all there.

We turned around and headed for that car. "Aye." We turned around towards them. "Nice doing business with you." He smiled and they started shoot at us.

I ducked behind the car and pulled my gun out. I started shooting back and then my stomach started hurting. I looked down and blood was coming out my shirt.

We killed them and I limped to go get the duffel bag. I ran back to the car. "Fuck." I said trying to start my breathing. Zay started speeding to the hospital.

"Hold on man we almost there." He said still speeding.

"Not if you kill us by speeding nigga damn." I said he chuckled.

"Man whatever." We finally made it there and he carried me in there.

"Man don't drop my ass I'm already dying." I said chuckled but groaned in pain. "Man don't say that I got yo big headed ass." I stuck up the middle finger and they put me on a bed and went right to surgery.

Zayveon 'Zay'

I called her pops and I quickly drove to her grandma's house to tell her. I quickly got out and went and knocked on the door.

"Yes, how can I help you." The lady I'm guessing is Zion grandma. "Um Zion has been shot and I just wanted to know if you wanted me to take you to the hospital." She nodded.

I went to the car and waited for her. She came out with her purse and the little girl Zahari I had seen yesterday.

"Hi Zay." She said smiling. "Hi Zahari." I said smiling and I began driving.

"So how do you know Zion and you can call me Miss Mabel." I nodded before answering her question.

"Well, I saw her getting jumped and I helped her she was had a couple of stab wounds and I brung her to my house and patched her up.

She sighed and shook her head. "I den told Zion to stop all this street stuff and just go to school, but she just wants to do her own thing. I don't know what Ima do with her." She said looking out the window.

My phone started ringing.

"Where are you."

"I'm in the parking lot i had something to do."

"Ight the doctors said she'll be ight she just got to take it easy but we in room 501." He hung up.

U got out and help miss Mabel out the car then I got Zahari and I held her hand.

We walked past the front desk and went to her room. When we got there, she was sitting up.

Zion

I groaned in pain. My stomach was hurting like a bitch.

"You ight." Aaron said. I nodded and pressed the doctor's button. After a while a beautiful ass nurse came in here. I could wife her ass up.

"How can I help you." She asked while smiling and showing her dimples.

"Well first can you be my wife and how many pain pills can I take." I said and winked she blushed and that had me cheesing extra hard.

"Well one maybe and the second question only take one." She said still smiling.

I smirked that I have that effect on her. "Why I can't wife a beautiful woman like you." She blushed again. That mean Papi doing a good job.

"Cause you look too young for me and you probably don't even have a job." She raised her eyebrows.

"Age is just a numba baby and I got bank ion need no job. See if you were my lady you wouldn't have to lift a finger I'll be treating you like royalty." I told her.

"I got a boyfriend." I smacked my teeth. "Nah he ain't doing something right then but I bet I can di-" I was cut off by Aaron.

"Zion all right damn we get it just stop you got rejected." I sucked my teeth. Eventually the doctor left.

I was drinking some water cause my mouth was dry. "Are you a virgin?" Aaron asked. I nodded before responding.

"I ain't been a virgin since I was 12." I said with my head down. He looked at me.

"And what's the reason?" He asked. I looked at him and a tear came down one eye.

"When mom's boyfriend found out I had a dick and he had girls and men coming in and out the house. He ain't want to stick his dick in me because he said he ain't bout that gay shit and since I ain't innocent no more he had me to fuck a women and if I refused, he would hurt Zahari and beat my ass. I could have taken the beating but I ain't want Zahari to get hurt so I did it. He made me fuck women every day or if it wasn't that he would be beating me. I always took Zahari to granny's house, or I would hide her. But it stopped when I built balls and I beat his ass one good time but that ain't do shit but make it worse." He was silent and looking regretful.

"What about your sister." I shrugged.

"He raped her so many times and then she ran away. All I know is that she has a son. It's like she went missing I've been trying to find her for the longest." I told him he nodded. I know he was pissed, at himself and at mom's boyfriend.

"Ziiiooonnnn." I headed I knew it was Zahari so I quickly wiped my tears before she could see it.

I smiled when she hoped on the bed. "Be careful." I told he. She nodded and I smiled at her.

Granny had come up to me and hugged me then she slapped tf out the back of my head. I hissed in pain.

"Aaron what are you doing here." My granny asked him. "I found Zion and Zahari and I want to find Zaharra." It was silent.

Surprisingly she hugged him, but she slapped his head to. Me and Zay started laughing.

"Zahari that's your father." I said pointing to Aaron. She had said hi and got up and they started bonding.

The doctor came back. "I'm here to check your vitals and make sure your straight. I nodded.

"So when can I leave baby momma." I asked her while smirking.

"You can actually leave tomorrow morning." I started thinking that I should mess with her. I bet that pussy tight.

"Aye grannies look at my baby momma my future wife." I said and my granny slapped my head again.

"Leave this young lady alone." My granny said and Zay agreed.

"Shut up Zay you just mad I got her first." I said and stuck out my tongue. The doctor just laughed.

Everybody left and it was just me and my thoughts.

I just wondered where my sister was and if she is ok. I ended up going to sleep cause a nigga was tired.