Chapter 5- This is the Maruaders Map

THIS IS THE MARAUDER'S MAP - CHAPTER 5

******** Arabella's POV ********

"ARABELLA!" Mum yells out to me. I let out a sigh and I close my Tranifiguration book and chuck it in my trunk.

"YES?" I yell back. I start to stand up from my comfy spot on my bed.

I make my way down the stair case. I find Mum, Fred, George, Bill, Ginny and Ron all in the loungeroom.

"What did you want, Mum?" I ask.

"Well I was wondering if you have packed trunk?" She replies.

"Yes, I have." I said.

"All your books, your clothes and wand?"

"Yes, yes, no; my wand is on my desk I will put it in my trunk later." I explain to her. She has been pestering all of us all morning.

"Oh, ok."

"Want to play a match of Quidditch, Bella?" Fred asks me. We have been playing it a lot recently, since they came back.

"Of course, 3 on 3?" I ask.

"But there is only five of us." George questions me.

"Um, yes there is.There is you, Fred, Bill, Ron, Ginny and myself." I explain. Ginny hasn't bee able to play since Charlie played with us instead and there was an odd number.

"Ginny can't even fly a broom though." Fred said. I hear Ginny let out an exasperated sigh in annoyance.

"You two are quite oblivious aren't you?" I retort.

"Why do you say that?" George ponders. I roll my eyes at him.

"Because you git, I can fly a broom and I have ever since you left to go to Hogwarts, I would steal your brooms out of the broom cupboard." Ginny explains in a annoyed tone.

"Are you being serious?" Fred question and Ron lets out a sigh.

"Fred, George she is being serious, ok so instead of discussing it lets go outside." Ron blurts out, standing up.

I walk towards the door not before slipping my shoes on. I look over my shoulder to see the others following me. I make my way over to the broom cupboard and grab my broom.

I walk about 5 metres before turning around.

"I'll be one captain, who's going to be the other one." I say, before winking at Ginny.

"I guess, I will." Fred volunteers.Fred glances around at the others, to see if they want to.

"You can choose first, Arabella." Fred said to me.

"Ok, sure. I pick George." I pick. George walks over to me and high-fives me. Fred lets out an angered sigh since I choose his twin.

"Um.. Bill." Fred says, smiling at his choice.

"Hmm.. easy Ginny." I said, priding myself in the choice. Ginny gracefully walks over to me. She just smiles at me. Fred starts to snicker quietly at my choice. I scowl at him in return.

"Ahh, let me see, Ron." He smirks.

******************* 20 minutes later ***************

"I still can't believe that you guys won." Fred complains in disbelief, shaking his head. I just smile at the ground.

"I 'm offended Freddie." George pouts.

I laugh as we make our way though the back door. I slip my shoes off and leave them at the door.

"Also Ginny, while we are gone, you can borrow my broom." I offer my younger sister.

"Ok thanks, Arabella." She responds.

Just as I am making my way up the stairs someone grabs hold of my arm. I look around to see Fred standing there.

"Yes?" I ask him, raisin my eyebrows.

"Meet George and I in our room in 5 minutes, alright?" He asks, but its more a rhetorical question though.

"Sure." I reply, not before running up the rest of the stairs.

Once I enter my room, I walk to my desk and pick up my wand and twirl it around in my fingers. My wand is 'Hornbeam with a dragon core and is 14 and 1/4 inches. I've tried simple spells and they have mostly worked for me. I bend down to my trunk and put my Transfiguration book in properly and place my wand next to my robes.

I stand up straight and start walking to Fred and George's room.

As I walk in, the pair of them are sitting on one of their beds looking at a piece of parchment. I hear George mumble something under his breath, before tapping his wand on the piece of parchment. I cautiously take a step forward, but unforunately for me I step on a squeaky floorboard. The twins heads quickly turn around to see me.

"Ahh, Arabella nice of you you to join us." George say, as he stands up/

"So what was it that you needed me for?" I ask them.

"Well since we are leaving tomorrow, we thought it would be best if we told you some more about the meaning behind our propisition." Fred explains/

"Ok sure." I said.

"First Peeves" Fred said.

"Peeves is our local pologerist-"

"So its best if you befriend him early-"

"because he can help to make as much chaos as possible really." George explains.

"Ok, anything else?" I question them.

"Ahh, now Filch." George said, laughing.

"Filch is the schools caretaker. He has a cat: Mrs.Norris, who finds you and will report to Filch."

"You probably won't have to much trouble with him for the start, because he will suspect it's us.' George explains once more.

"Now lastly, the most important of all." Fred says.

"This is the reason behind our success." George explains before pulling out the piece of parchment from earlier.

"What's so important about a blank piece of parchment, any way?" I ponder.

"This isn't just any piece of parchment-" Fred said, hesitatingfor suspense.

"This is the Maruaders Map." They both say.

"The Maruaders map?" I repeat.

"Just watch." Fred says, as George pulls out his wand once again.

"I somenly swear I'm up to no good." George says, while he taps his wand on the piece of parchment. To my amazment ink slowly started to appear on the parchment forming the words:

'Messrs. Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs
Purveyors of Aids to Magical Mischief-Makers
are proud to present
THE MARAUDER'S MAP
"

"Whats this?" I ask.

"A map of Hogwarts." Fred explains

For the next 2o minutes they were explaining where all the secrets passengers were, and which were blocked off.

A/N: I updated wohoo. The next chapters should be easier cause that will be when shes at Hogwarts. Sorry this is short it's 10pm while I'm typing this

~~~~ Amber

xx