Chapter 21- Why are you the one in charge?

****** Arabella's POV****

"George! Put me down, I can walk by myself. I don't need to carry me." I complain.

"Nope, it's my fault you fell over in the first place so I'll carry you." George firmly says.

I huff in response and Fred chuckles as he walks beside his twin. My own twin was following behind us engaged in a quiet conversation with Harry and Percy is walking beside Fred.

Once we reach the Hospital Wing, Fred knocks loudly on the huge wooden double door. Not a moment later we hear loud footsteps heading towards us and the door is swung open.

"What seems to be the problem?" Ms Pompfrey asks and gestures for us to follow her back into the wing.

George places me down, "Arabella here fell over onto her back and cut her back on a rock."

"Okay dear, follow me to this bed and take a seat." Ms Pomfrey bustles me to the nearest bed. "Does it hurt Ms Weasley?"

"Not a lot." Fred gives me a look. "It hurts quite a bit actually."

"Do you mind if I have a look?" She asks and I nod my head. She slowly lifts my top up to look at my back. "Does it sting?" Letting go of the top, Ms Pomfrey starts bustling around me.

I gently take of the stained sweater and put it next to me. Fred walks over to sit next to me, George follows him and sits next to him. The remaining three- Percy, Ron and Harry take a seat on the bed opposite us.

"Ron, Percy did Mum mention in her letter that she needed to talk to all of us?" I ask.

"Yes she did, but didn't go into detail and just said that we all needed to talk about when got back to the Burrow." Percy replies as Ron nods his head. "Did she tell you?"

"She didn't exactly say but she said that her and Dad were going to explain to us why they didnt raise me."

"When did she say that?" Fred asks.

"It said in the letter that came with my present." I reply.

Ms Pomfrey stopped looking for things and stood in front of us with a tray, "I'm sorry to interrupt your conversation, but I need to attend to my patient. And be quiet please." She shoos the twins onto the other bed. "You're lucky its Christmas or I would have already kicked you all out."

She places the tray next to bed and walks around to the other side of the bed. "Ms Weasley can you move towards me." She asks and I move backwards. "Mr Weasley, could you come here?" My brothers all just looked at her. "Oh sorry Fred." Fred nods his head. "Can you give me a hand and hold her top up at the back?" Fred kneels next to me facing Ms Pompfrey and grabs the hem of my top and pulls it up so that the cut isn't covered.

Ms Pomfrey firstly cleans up the blood from the cut with a spell. All of a sudden I feel the cold salve as Ms Pomfrey pats it onto my back. She then puts a bandage on the cut. Fred releases my top. "Scorgify." Ms Pomfrey says twice cleaning my top and my sweater. "Ms Weasley, you are all good to go and all you have to do is come by tomorrow."

"Thank you Ms Pomfrey." I smile. "Lets go boys." I grab my sweater off the bed and stand up.

"Why are you the one in charge?-" Fred asks as he follows me out the door.

"Yeah we should be telling you what to do." George continued.

"Yeah sure, you can think that all you want." I reply.

"Fred, George we all know that little Arabella has the pair of you wrapped around her finger." Percy states.

Ron lets out a laugh, "Says you Perce, you, Bill, Charlie, Fred and George would do whatever she asks. Its the same as with Ginny." He shrugs.