The gang life in which I'll have to change me completely. I'd have to leave my precious gang ..

My boys...

My brothers ...

Or

The school life in which I switch to my gang life full time.. I stay at school and stuff but I can drop my nerd-facade for good and he will be proud of me.

I think I'll choose the latter.

' Say something Freak ' I snapped out of my trail of thoughts. ' You've been lying to the whole school for more than five years. That's kind of pathetic don't you think ? '

My face hardened instantly. That bitch is trying to wind me up. And what is she going to do? Fight me ?

' I have my personal reasons as why I wanted to keep my outside life separated from my school one. ' I replied icy calm. She didn't know that my nails were digging in my flesh, dragging blood from the underlying veins. My teeth were firmly placed on top of each other.

It's hard to control .....The anger.

' Yeah indeed , you're a freak with two personalities. You lied Callaway. To all of us. To the whole school ... And I think they deserve to know it. '

A big, dry lump was forming in my throat. I had a feeling as if the world was closing in on me. I was finding it hard to breath as my body was not getting enough oxygen anymore. Black dots appeared in front of me, making the vision of a smirking Tiffany and her brainless followers unclear.

' NO ..' I managed to choke out. ' Please don't ... '

I need to stay strong. That's all I have to be right now. Strong.

'Look I'll do anything for you. Just don't tell my secret. ' My pride is damaged. But better my pride than my secret.

' Anything you say ? ' A devilish grin took place on her face. She's got me where she wants me and she knows it. And I have a feeling I already know what she'll be asking for.

' I do guess we can sort something out ..'

*~*~*

Lol I was gonna stop here :) but it's a bit short ... So I'll move on ?

Yes. ?

No. ?

Yes. ?

No. ?

ADFSGHEMAKBSKW ANSWER !!

*~*~*

' And what did you want in return for your silence ?' I tried to sound professional and calm but on the inside .... I was f.r.e.a.k.i.n.g out.

' Oh nothing much, nothing much ...after all, you haven't been on my radar for a long time. There's just that one little thing that bothers me. '

I am getting pretty annoyed at her stretching.

' Just get to the point already. I don't have all day. '

' Don't get snappy at me, ' she said waiving that manicured finger in my face. What's up with that anyway ? Doesn't se know that that only makes her look like a snob even more ? ' but never mind. I've seen you hanging around Connor lately ? I even saw he was at your pathetic little excuse of a garage. '

Oh no she didn't ...

She didn't just insult my garage.

She just insulted h.i.s lifework.

' Do you mean that garage where you went to pick up your moms car ? Where we perfectly managed to bring back life to that piece of garbage ? '

'... ' That's right. She lost her words. The big and great Tiffany Charm lost her charm.

' I thought so. Don't insult my garage. ' She may have my secret but that doesn't mean she has THAT much power over me.

' Anyway, I want you to stay away from Connor. Doesn't that seem familiar Sky ? I want you to stop talking to him, looking at him or even think about him or I will accidentally slip the secret. You know accidentally post it everywhere over the internet and hanging flyers everywhere. I even may accidentally let it slip in front of the whole canteen. '

That b*tch is evil.

It's not even m.e. who wants to hang out with him. He came to my garage and made friends with my gang. He came to my fight and found out.

This was not even in my hands.

' Are you thinking about how exactly you're going to find a way to stay away from him ? Well let me tell you this, he does not like you ! So just keep away and he won't come to you either. ' and with that she left me standing in the parking lot of our school.

So now two persons know and if Connor fùcking black doesn't leave me alone the whole school will be added to that list.

I guess for now it's the best to just get away from the bike and go to school, let no one find out any more.

Wow .. Keeping a secret is harder than I expected 5 years ago ...

a/n

so sorry for the extreme shortness of the chapter but I'm still fighting that writersblock and school is like a LOT of work, and I didn't even read this thing twice so please just .. Don't hate on me. It's difficult.

So I will update next saturday or the week after that because I'm not sure if I will have finished tha chapter yet ...

I AM SINCERELY SORRY

Oh and if you can't see the video on wattpad just go to youtube and type 'axellesmet' and the you'll see my (poor excuse) of a channel where the THIRD trailer is posted :) be sure to check that out :)
XX-axellesmet