Ayato x reader 「Fluff」

This was also suggested by MariahRodriguez499 so I'm going to do it

This was also suggested by MariahRodriguez499 so I'm going to do it. Ayato acting sweet? Hm... Well, at least I think that's what fluff means. You guys are seriously going to find out how much I really don't know about these things and I read about them quite a bit 😅

I am not 100% sure how to write a fluff but I'm going to try my best. I'm sorry if it's not good 😭

I put more pictures in this instead of words, it's kind of like 2.30 in the morning for me and my brain is gone. I still hope you all enjoy this and happy reading!
——————

"Oi!" Ayato came barging into your room while you were doing your homework.

"Yes, I finished your homework, good sir." You say as you take a couple of papers and hand it to him.

"Not that!" He almost said 'thank you', "You know how you're mine right?"

"I don't like giving an answer to that because that makes me think about if I'm your girlfriend or not. Then my mind wanders to Yui—"

"You've been mine for two years!" Ayato cut you off, almost saying 'girlfriend' as well.

"Fine, then what—"

"N-Nevermind!" With that he teleported, leaving you confused.

"Ugh, why can't I do it!" Ayato shouted to himself as he entered the gaming room.

"What's wrong now, Ayato?" Laito asked as he was playing darts.

"(f/n) is what's wrong!" Ayato says as he plops onto a chair.

"Don't break that, Ayato." Said redhead glared at his older tableware otaku brother.

"Shut up, I'm stressed." Ayato snapped.

"About what?" Kanato popped up.

"(f/n)!!! How many times do I have to say her name?!" Ayato shouted.

"Until she eventually hears you and comes downstairs to see what's wrong." Subaru sighed as he came into the room.

"She causes a lot of noise from Ayato." Shu grabbed everyone's attention.

"Ugh!!!" Ayato groaned as he rocked back and forth, causing a small black box to drop to the floor.

"Uh..." He was caught, everyone's attention was on the box, already knowing what was inside.

"At least text her, you probably looked like an idiot if you couldn't do it in person." Reiji spoke up.

"Alright then." Ayato said as he took out his phone.

" Ayato said as he took out his phone