☹ Azusa's Seven Minutes in Heaven ☹

You pulled out...
———
...a knife. You did feel something sharp but you weren't stupid enough to press your own flesh against it. You pulled it out by the blade since you were too nervous to find the handle. You looked like an idiot when you held it as far away as you could from your body. You did, in fact, know who this belonged to since this came from his collection.

"I have your knife, Azusa." You said as you placed your free hand on the handle so you wouldn't be touching the blade anymore.

"Yeah... thanks, (f/n)." He said as he got up and walked towards you.

Azusa took the knife away from you, knowing you were uncomfortable. You shockingly got along with Azusa first before his brothers, that shocked everyone. You knew Azusa cut and he always stopped once he saw you cry out of fear of him taking it too far even though you knew he wouldn't be able to die.

The first time Azusa showed you his knives and his cuts, he saw your face written in fear. They kidnapped you and Yui at the same time, of course, you fought back, but they all thought that you two were the same... they sure were wrong. You yelled at all of them, even if all of them except for Azusa yelled back at you, you stood your ground. Of course, that made you stay home from school longer than Yui because of your attitude, but just like what happened to Yui, Azusa stayed home to watch you. You crashed on their couch and watched some DVDs that had Kou's performances since you were curious once you found out that he was an idol. Azusa ended up popping up behind you and brought you to his room, seeing the blue room for the first time. He showed you the glass casings for his knives and he tried to cut you.

BIG. MISTAKE. You snatched the knife away before it came into contact with your skin and stomped your way over to the empty case where it came from. You let out a huge sigh as you took a nearby cloth, and cleaned it of both of your fingerprints before placing it back where it belonged and where it should stay. You ended up lecturing him up to the point where he started to question his past motives and had Ruki with others listening behind the other side of his bedroom door.

"You're not taking it in there with us." You reminded him as you took the knife away from him again and placed it on a coffee table away from ALL of the vampires.

"I... I know..." Azusa sounded sad but he knew why he wasn't allowed to.

"Good, " You took his hand into your own and led him into the closet with you, "we're all good to go, Ruki!"

"Okay, " Ruki teleported to the door, "seven minutes, you seem to be fine so have fun."

"We'll probably just talk." You chuckled and so did Azusa.

"You better kiss, " Yuma said as he looked at us with squinted eyes, "please, just make it official! You guys have been close for months!"

You felt your face heat up at the thought of you two dating. He was an innocent smol bean in your eyes so if you were confused on what would be different, probably a kiss here and there. You glanced at Azusa's face, only to see him with a goofy smile and red dusted cheeks.

"Looks like that could be a conversation starter, see ya!" The door slammed shut and made you jump.

"Guys!" You whined, "That's not funny!"

"Yeah, for you, but for us it'll be hilarious!" Ayato spoke up.

"I wasn't talking to you, you redheaded fuck!" You cursed, no duh, at him.

"(f/n)... are you embarrassed...?" You jumped at Azusa's voice.

"N-No, it's just the others... uh..." You were drawing a blank at what to say.