Shu x reader (Part 3)

The two of you arrive at your room. Once you unlocked the door you ran onto the couch and plopped on it.

"Really?" You looked towards the door to see Shu taking in your bags along with his own.

"Sorry, I got excited, " You let out a nervous chuckle as you got up and went to take your bags, "I'll take these for—"

"Be quiet..." You saw that Shu wasn't in front of you but immediately looked at the couch you were on.

"Why the couch? I thought you would take the bed?"

"You left some warmth on it."

"If you want warmth I could've stayed on the couch a little bit longer." You joke as you moved the luggage towards the closet and close the hotel door, letting it immediately lock on its own.

"Nice idea, come here." That's when you started blushing.

"W-What?"

"Come here."

"U-Uh... I-I-I think I'll go change and go to the jacuzzi for a bit before we go to the pool!" You quickly went through your luggage and grabbed your bathing suit.

You ran to the bathroom and changed. You ran back out and grabbed your towel.

"You're wearing that bathing suit?" You wrapped the towel around yourself before looking at Shu.

"Yeah, that's what I bought earlier." You smiled before walking towards the door.

"You're not bringing the key?"

"No, but I'm hoping that you'll bring it with you whenever you leave. If you need me, I'll be on this floor's jacuzzi!" You quickly left with your racing heart.

'Shu seeing me in a bathing suit? Never thought that would happen...' You thought as you walked down the hallway.

Once you saw the jacuzzi your eyes went wide open. It was huge!

"This is one place to sleep." You jumped back, only to hit a chest.

"Shu?" You turned around to find a shirtless Shu in his swim trunks.

"What?"

"What the hell? If you wanted to come with me you should've just—"

"JACUZZI!!!" You quickly turned around the see the other Sakamaki brothers, along with Yui, coming with their swimsuits on.

"W-What the—?!"

"What's underneath that towel, bitch-chan?" You took a step back but ended up tripping over Shu.

You stumbled and fell back, feeling the floor come into contact with your head. You hissed in pain before seeing black dots slowly cloud over your vision.

"(f/n)?!" You saw Yui kneeling above you but her voice was echoing through your head.

You saw the others crowd around you. You could barely hear their voices when you felt your consciousness slip away.

———

Shu carried your unconscious self back to your shared room. He kind of understood why you freaked out but to fall and almost crack your head? Yeah, he couldn't understand that one...

The others said to Shu earlier that they'll go to the jacuzzi on Ayato's floor which was on the fifth floor. Now he was staring at you as you were unconscious on the bed. He was worried about you, it wasn't that bad of an injury but humans were more fragile than vampires so Shu wasn't really sure how you'll be once you wake up.