New Cat and Chapter 21

New Cat!!!!!!

Rank: Warrior

Name: Snowleaf

Looks: All white with green eyes and one brown patch around eye

I will not be accepting anymore requests to be added.

Okay! Cue to Chapter 21!

Y/N POV

I walk out of the apprentices den. I see four warriors. "Hello. I am Silvermoon, and this is Snowleaf (Yw, @MyNameIsSas !)." Silvermoon says. I nod. Hazelpaw and Lightpaw trot out the den and greet their mentors. "Today, we will be testing your powers to see how well you can use them." Snowleaf says. "What power do you have, Pebblepaw?" Silvermoon asks. I hold my paw up and create a fireball. My two mentors nod. "Let's go into the woods to test." Silvermoon says bounding into the forest. I run after her. This forest is big! "Okay, do you know how to throw?" Snowleaf asks me. I shake my head. "Cloverstar told me to go easy on you." Snowleaf says. 

Silvermoon and Snowleaf teach me how to throw and soon, I get amazing at it. We trot back to camp. I see six little kits playing around in the grass. "You can't catch me, Briarkit!" One of them exclaims. Briarkit runs after the other kit and bumps into my paw. "I'm sorry (Yw, @Tallshadow500 !)!" The she-cat says. "It's okay." I say. Briarkit smiles and then goes back to playing with her brothers and sisters. "Those are Yellowbreeze's kits." Silvermoon explains. I nod and go back to the den. "Hey, Elijah. Hey, Corl." I greet noticing Elijah and Corl. "Hey." Elijah and Corl say at the same time. "Where is everyone else?" I ask sitting down next to them. "With their mentors." Corl says. "That reminds me, what did you do today with your mentors?" Elijah asks me. "I practiced my power." I say. "Lucky! I just got a tour of the forest." Corl says. "Yeah, I practiced my power, too." Elijah says. Suddenly Alex, Ethan, Hazelpaw and Lightpaw walk into the den.

Short chapter, I know. But I have to go to bed at 9:30 now 'cuz of school. 

Bye bye, peepo's!

-Abby

Y/N POV

I wake up in the apprentices den. I walk out to see four warriors sitting in front of the den. "You're awake." One of them says. "I am Silvermoon, and this is Snowleaf (Yw, @MyNameIsSas !). We are your mentors." Silvermoon says. I nod. Hazelpaw and Lightpaw trot out the den to their mentors.