Chapter 7

You wake up. You except your mom to be over your bed. You quickly realize you are with The Pals. Denis is in the other room making a video and the others are down stairs. You walk down the stairs. Corl is making pancakes, Elijah and Ethan are eating waffles, Flebsy is editing, Sub is recording and Alex is just sipping his tea. "Hey, Y/N." Alex says. "I have a question... how do you know how to drive?" Alex asks you. "I taught myself." You say. "Wow." Alex says. "Oh, hi, Y/N." Elijah and Ethan say. "Hi." You say. "It's so weird not being punched in the morning." You say. Denis comes down the stairs. "Hey guys! I hit 6 million subscribers!" Denis says. "Nice job!" You say. "Nice." Alex says. "I know right." Denis says. Denis sits next to you and grabs pancakes. "These pancakes are awesome!" Denis says as he gobbles it down. You finish breakfast and go on the couch. You chill out for a few minutes. "Hey, we are going!" Elijah says. Denis, Corl and Elijah are going. You get up from the couch. "LETS GOOOOOO!" You scream as you run out the door. 

You arrive at the store. "Wait, so we are getting clothes, right?" Corl asks. "Yeah." You say. Everyone follows you to the kid section. You pick out your clothes. "My mom didn't let me go to the store. I just had to wear 'hand me downs' from my brother." You say. "Really?" Denis says. "Yeah." You say. You get some slippers. You go to the toy section and get some things. Elijah leads you to the 'boring' section. He gets you a toothbrush, comb, brush and toothpaste. After that you get some books. You go to the electronic section. "Are we done now?" Denis complains. "Well..." You say as you show him a phone and a computer. "Please..?" You ask. "UGHHHH... Fine..." Denis says. You go to get everything checked out. "Oh, Denis, my daughter is a big fan of you." The cashier says. "Oh, cool!" Denis says. You get everything you need. When you get home, you help them get everything out from the trunk. You get a bag of clothes, a toothbrush, a comb, a brush and some toothpaste. Elijah gets more clothes and slippers. Corl gets the electronics and Denis gets toys and books. "Wow, guys... that's a lot of stuff." Alex says. "I know right." Elijah says. "You know... you need a dresser." Corl says. "Oh yeah.." Denis says. Elijah, Corl, and Denis drop everything on the floor next to your bed. "Guess we are going to the furniture shop." Elijah says. "Yup." Denis says. "Guys, it's fine you don't have to come. Me and her will go." Elijah says. "Oh, thanks." Corl and Denis say at the same time. You see Corl blush. "C'mon, Y/N." Elijah says. You arrive at the furniture store.

 Elijah gets out his wallet. "Ok, I have 1465 dollars. What do you want?" Elijah asks. You look around. You stumble upon a dresser with the colors, teal, purple, orange, dark blue and green. "Um, this one." You say. "Mmmk." Elijah says. You and Elijah pay for it. The people bring it out to the car. It fits in the trunk perfectly. "Let's go!" You say. Elijah drives you home. "Ok, guys we got it." Elijah says. "Ok, who's the strongest here." You say. "Not me." Alex says. "Denis..?" Elijah asks. "Fine." He says. Denis goes to the car and picks it up. You see Corl staring at him. "Um, guys..." Denis says. "It doesn't fit." He says. "UGHH." You say. "Let me handle this." Sub says. "All of you, leave. Go upstairs." Sub says. "Except for you, Y/N." Sub says. Everyone goes upstairs except for you. Sub turns the dresser invisible, brings it through the wall, then turns it visible again. "OK, GUYS!" Sub yells. You are really shocked. He can turn things invisible? Everyone comes downstairs. "Wow." Corl says. "Denis, move it upstairs." Elijah says. "Ok! Jeez." Denis says. He moves it upstairs. "Where do you want it?" Denis asks you. "Um.. right there." You say. You point right next to your bed. He puts it down and you look at it. "Yeah, I like it right there." You say. You spend a good... 20 minutes putting everything in your dresser. You lay your slippers next to your bed. Each drawer on your dresser has a color. The top one is teal, the next one down is purple, the next one down is orange, the next one down is dark blue and the bottom one is green. You put your "I <3 Cats" shirt in the teal one and you stick the Corl sticker on the dark blue one. You put your Bandi hat on top of the dresser. You get your computer and phone out. You have a Chromebook laptop and an iPhone X. "Yay!" You say. You sign on to your computer. You find that everything has saved. You go one your phone. You make your passcode your birthday so no one knows what your password is. This was a good day for you.