Chapter 12

Denis picks up Flebsy and brings him back to house. "Umm.." Ethan says. "Don't ask." Denis says. "oH-" Alex says. "Is he gonna be okay?" Sam says. "Yeah, but maybe a bruise in the back of his head!" You say. "I couldn't let him hurt Denis!" Sam says. "I could've handled it.." Denis says. "Yeah, okay. Suuure." Sam says, smiling. "Shut up!" Denis says as he laughs. Flebsy wakes up. "What happened?" He asks, feeling the back of his head. "You got possessed." You say. "I think I heard about that on the news." He says, getting up. "And you pushed me up against a tree." Sam says. "What?! I'm so sorry!!" He says. "It's okay." Sam says. "I'm sorry!" Flebsy says, again. "It's okay!" Sam says. "I'm sor-" Flebsy gets cut off by Sam kissing him. "That's the only thing to make you shut up." She says, pulling away. Flebsy just looks stunned but then normal again. "Ha!" You laugh. He rolls his eyes, but then smiles. "I'm going to go take a shower." Flebsy says. "We should go to the beach." Elijah says, as soon as Flebsy is out of earshot. "YAS!" You scream. "We should wait for Flebsy." Sam says. "Ugh, why?" Elijah says. Sam raises her eyebrows, and then goes over to Elijah. She tickles him. "MY WEAKNESS!" Elijah says, running away. You giggle. "Hahahahhahha!!" You laugh. "Oh, shut up!" Elijah says, running past you while Sam chases him. You run over to Elijah and grab him. You squirms to try to get out. Sam tickles him more. "You guys are crazy.." Braden says. "You can't be talking!" Alex says. "Good point." Braden says. You let go of him and Sam stops tickling him. 

Flebsy walks downstairs. "We where thinking about going to the beach." Denis says. "I just took a shower!" Flebsy says. "Okay, then you can just NOT go to the beach." Sam says. "Uh, no! I want to go." Flebsy says. "That's what I thought." Sam says. You say, "I don't have a bathing su-" "You can wear your clothes." Elijah says. "Oh, okay." You say. You arrive at the beach and you, Elijah and Denis run into the water. "I've never been to the beach!" You say. "That's just sad." Elijah says. "Well, my mom didn-" "Blah, blah, your mom didn't let you do stuff." Elijah says. You smile. After about 20 minutes later, you go to walk on the sand. You sit on the ground. Your life went from sad to happy. Abused to loved. Stuck at a house to being on the beach. Denis sits down next to you. "Watcha doing?" He asks. "Thinking." You say. "Thinking about what?" He asks. "My life." You say. "Oh." He says. (By the way, NO PEDO IN THIS STORY) "I don't get how a mother can not love her child." Denis says. "Yeah." You say. There is a few minutes of silence, then Denis puts his hand on your back. You blush, and try to hide it. You put your head on his shoulder, and he puts his head on your head. A tear runs down your face as you smile.