Chapter 6

You finish dinner and get ready for bed. You just keep the clothes you are wearing for pajamas. Alex leads you to your bedroom. You have to share a room with Denis. Your plushies are already on your bed. You lay down on your bed. Denis comes into the room. He comes over to your bed. He hugs you. You blush and try to hide it. He sits on your bed. "You know, I've always wanted a kid." He says. "Really?" You say. "Yeah." He says. You start blushing. "I should go to bed." He says. He goes over to his bed. Elijah and Ethan peak into the room. "Good night, guys." They say. "Night." You and Denis say. You soon fall asleep. 

4:00 am

You wake up at 4:00 am from some noise. You get up but you have to be quiet because Denis is still asleep. In fact, the whole house is asleep! You walk down the hallway and go down stairs. You've peeked through all the bedrooms and you realize that Sub isn't in his bed. You hear some noise from the front door. You see it is open. You look closer and see Sub. He is holding a green orb in his hands. He throws it and makes a new one with his hands. You try to sneak up behind him but the floor creeks. He looks at you. "Oh, did you see that..?" Sub says. "Um, yeah." You say. "You look sa-" You get cut off from Sub. "I don't want to talk about it." Sub says. He gets up and walks past you. "But, Su-" You get cut off again. "Just... don't tell anyone." He says. "Ok! Jeez.." You say. "I just wanted to know what was happening..." You say. "Just, please, don't tell anyone.." Sub says. "Ok.. I guess.." You say. "Now, go to bed. It's early in the morning." Sub says. "Ok.. see you in the morning..!" You say. "You too." Sub says. You go upstairs and lay in bed. You think about what just happened. "Sub has powers?" You whisper to yourself.