Chapter 3

"What are we doing?" He asks. You cover your mouth in surprise. "Who is this?" He asks. "Dang it, Sub, she's a fan!" Corl says. "Oh, well, this is my face." Sub says. "SUB!!!" You faint. Alex picks you up and puts you on the couch. You wake up. "EEEE! I'M WITH THE PALS!" You scream. Elijah is sitting next to you. "I'M SKETCHES SISTER!" You scream. "Can I live with you guys? My mom hates me." You say. "She does?" Corl asks. "Yeah." You answer. "I'll beat her to a crisp." Elijah says. "ELIJAH!" Ethan says. "I know, but how can a mom hate her very own child?" Elijah asks. "I know right." Alex says. "I HAVE A QUESTION. Is Dorl real?" You ask. "Um.." Denis says. "Yeah, we are dating." Corl says. "I didn't want you to say that cause she is going to-" "EEEEEEEEEEEE!" You scream. "Fangirl..." Denis says. "I want to see everything! Where is Flebsy?" You ask. "He is upstairs, editing." Sub says. You run upstairs. Denis runs after you. "Who's that?" Flebsy asks. "Uh, Elijah's twin sister. Her name is Y/N." Denis answers. "Oh, hi!" Flebsy says. "FLEBSY!" You faint. "Not again.." Denis says as he picks me up. You wake up, again. You have a Pablo plushie. "EEEEEEEE! PABLO!" You scream. Elijah face gets in front of your face. "I have a question for you. Who is your crush in this house." Elijah asks you. "Uh.. no one..." You lie. "Every fangirl has a crush." Elijah says.