Chapter 2

You knock one more time. You hear someone come up to the door. The door opens and you see a guy with purple hair and glasses. "Um, hello?" Alex asks. "I'M A BIG FAN." You panic. "Ok, ok, Y/N, you got this." You talk to yourself. "U-Um, I need to talk to Ske- Elijah.." You say. "I know you know us, but does Elijah know you?" Alex asks. "Uh, n-no.. but I need to show him something." You say. "ELIJAH!" Alex calls. "What, what?" Elijah asks. "She wants to talk to you... well, actually, what's your name?" Alex asks. "Um, my name is Y/N." You reply. "Ok, well, here you go, Elijah." Alex says as he leaves. "Well, uh, are you a fan?" Elijah asks. "Yeah.." You says. "Stay here." You say. "Uh, ok." Elijah says. You go to the car and get your laptop. You go on the website and get his name up. You come back to the door. "Well, um, this.. is what I needed to show you." You show him the laptop. He looks at it. "ETHAN!" Elijah calls Ethan. "EEEEE, I'M SUCH A BIG FAN OF YOU GUYS." You say. "Ethan, come here." Elijah says. "Ok, ok." Ethan says. "It's her laptop. Look what is says!" Elijah explains. Denis comes out of the kitchen with Corl by his side. Ethan looks at you. "OMG, DENIS. YOU HAVE NO IDEA I'M SUCH A BIG FAN OF YOU GUYS." You fangirl over Dorl. "DORL REAAAL." You fangirl. "Umm, who's that?" Corl asks. "A fan.." Elijah answers while looking at the computer. "ALEX! Your the one that's good at computers!" Ethan calls Alex. "Fine." Alex says. "Guys... this is real." "WE HAVE A SISTER!?!?!" Ethan and Elijah scream. "Yup.." Alex says. "Wait, do you have parents?" Ethan asks. "I have a mom, but she kind of abuses me." You say. "Oh, well you can live with us!" Denis says. "DENIS!" Elijah, Ethan and Alex say. "What? We have enough money." Denis says. "What's going on?" Someone comes down the stairs.