Twenty One

"RUBY!", Regina yelled as she arrived and Ruby was already waiting in the corridor. She leaded her to a door where the light was shut inside the Room behind. "There she is. The doctor said she'd hear us but probably won't respond, he can't tell for sure that she'll make up, go in, I will wait here.", Ruby explained and the brunette nodded before walking into the Room. "Emma....I'm so sorry, I love you.", Regina cried out as she saw the love of her life laying there, unmoving in the white small bed of the hospital, she rested her head at Emma's chest and held her hand tightly. "Shht.", Emma's soft voice replied calmly and Regina looked up in shook. "I'm sorry for the theatre, but...Regina Mills, do you want to make me the luckiest Woman in world?", Emma asked as she kneeled down in from of Regina, holding the Ring in her hands. "Omg Emma, yes, yes of curse, i Love You.", Regina replied in tears as she got pulled into a tight hug of The Blonde. Emma slid the ring on Regina's finger and it fit as it was made just for her. "Emma it's beautiful.", Regina whispered, she clearly wasn't able to speak any louder. "YESSSSS SHE SAID YESSSSSSSSSS.", Ruby yelled from the other side of the Door, then it opened and Her, Zelena just like Emma's parents went into the Room to congratulate them. "O god Emma please don't ever do that again, I almost died.", Regina said and Emma nodded in agreement. "Well she did too.", Ruby laughed out. "Regina I'm so happy for you!", Zelena said as she pulled her friend into a hug, following there were two more hugs of Emma's parents and one of Ruby. "Now that it's hard for you to leave, Emma's been into you since the Moment she met you.", Ruby said and laughed once again. "God I love you so much.", Emma replied and kissed Regina softly. "So you're okay? Can we go home?", Regina asked, still worried. "Of curse.", Emma replied and they drove back home.
======
"I love that Ring Emma, but wasn't it too expensive?", Regina asked as she shut the front door of her house after Emma walked inside. "It's not, nothing is too expensive for you.", She replied and smiled softly down at the tinier brunette. "So, we should plan a wedding.", Regina suggested and smiled happily at Emma. "First of all, when do you want it?", Emma asked as she sat down at the couch with Regina on her lap. "What about in a month? June would be perfect for it.", Regina suggested and Emma agreed as happy as her fiancée. "So what about the fifteenth of Jule?", Emma suggested and so it was then. "Listen, what do you think about it when you stay home and I work, you can look through some bridal catalogs and if you like something then you show me, I'm at work so we don't run out of money, you know I should be there more often because as I heard by Ruby, I probably will get promoted.", Emma explained and Regina agreed after some time she thought about it. It already was four a.m. so The two woman didn't think about sleeping anyway anymore that day, Regina decided to do some paperwork of her office which wasn't one yet while Emma went to the nearest bakery to get some things for 'breakfast'.
======
Emma's POV
I'm just the luckiest woman In world. She really said yes. I pass some other shops, some of them with some dresses in it, there's that beautiful white, short summer dress. I can imagine Regina in a dress like this or even better, in a wedding dress, walking to the altar where i will wait for her-concentrate Emma! You're here for some rolls.
======
"Emma?! You were just out to get some rolls for breakfast!", Regina laughed out as she saw Emma entering the house with her hands full of Bags. "For you....Bridal magazines.", Emma replied and laughed as well. "Wow! These are much! Thanks Emma!", Regina thanked and kissed her cutely. She had always been the one in their relationship that could spend the whole day with catalogs. Emma knew that of curse.