Two

"Swan-new one's for you.", Ruby Lucas, A friend of the detective Emma Swan as she went to the Blonde's table and handled her a case file titled Kidnapping. Emma nodded and smiled softly at Ruby, as her friend left, Emma opened the file and read it.

Name:                 Regina Mills, 31

Last seen:           Monday, 16.4.18

Parents:              Henry Mills-searched for crime
                              Cora Mills-died 25 years ago

Last partner:      Killian Jones-Teacher

Address: Bakersstreet. 95

Emergency
contact: /non/

Hair color: Brown

Eye color: Brown

Gender: Female

"Wow, those eyes, hair, lips, smile and skin tone

"Wow, those eyes, hair, lips, smile and skin tone.", Emma though as she was done with the file. She got into her car an drove to Regina's house.
======
As she got out of the car she already saw something small shining thing at the ground some place before The Doorstep. Emma pot on her blue plastic gloves and took it. As it turned out it was a key to Regina's house. Emma used it to open the door and looked around in the house. It was really big and there was a great view from the windows. Emma couldn't find any clue of an burglary, the living room looked beautiful and not messy at all, the door wasn't broken up and it didn't look like something wouldn't be there anymore. Emma went upstairs into Regina's bedroom and bathroom. Like the rest of the house, these rooms also looked cleaned up. Emma stepped closer to The small table next to Regina's bed. There was a photo of the young brunette, her father and her mother.", Emma smiled softly but got interrupted as her Foster Mother Mary Margaret called her. "Yes?", Emma asked and pit the photo down again. "I'm cooking tonight, can you tell me when you will be home? Or what you want?", Mary Margaret asked nicely. "I just got a new case I'm working on but I'll try to be home at Seven, is that fine?", Emma asked. "Yes sure Sweetheart. Any wishes for Dinner?", Her Mother Asked. "lasagna.", Emma answered and laughed. She loved Her Mothers Lasagna. "Okay, Me and David love you Emmy, be careful.", Mary Margaret replied and Emma could hear a small smile. "I will be, i love you too.", Emma said and hung up the phone. Emma's parents gave her away when she was a baby so she got from one foster family to the next one, she never got adopted by anyone and it seemed for her like no one would have ever wanted her-except the Charmings. David and Mary Margaret are Emma's foster parents about one and a half year now and Emma loves them really much. Even though Emma is at the police since some months now, she still wants to get adopted by people who love her. Emma may be an adult but she always wanted caring people like Mary Margaret and David by her side. Emma left Regina's house again and put the key into a plastic bag, then she made her way to Storybrooke's High school to meet Killian Jones.
======
"Mr. Jones?", Emma asked and a tall man with dark hair turned around. "Yes?", He asked and scanned Emma. "I'm Detective Swan. I'm investigating a case about your Ex Girlfriend Regina Mills.", Emma introduced herself. "Regina? Yea, what's wrong with her? Is she in troubles?", Killian asked. "She's missing, when was the last time you have seen her?", Emma asked professional. "I think that was nine days ago-when we broke up, she said I wouldn't be the right one and then she told me to leave, so I respected her wish and left, I didn't see her from then.", Killian said pretty convincingly. "Do you know if she had any friends she was close to? Maybe someone she could be with?", Emma asked and he nodded. "Zelena Williams, they've been friends since High school. I still have her address if you want if.", Mr Jones said and Emma nodded. He took a note and wrote down the address, then Emma left there.
======
Emma knocked at Zelena's door but no one seemed to open, so she did again. As no one opened, Emma went back to her car as a car drove to the garage of the house. "Can I help you?", A man asked nicely. "My name's Emma Swan, I'm a police detective, does someone called Zelena Williams live here?", Emma asked. "Yes, that's my wife. My name's John Williams. Zelena's on a work trip but she'll come back tomorrow evening. Is she in troubles?", He asked worried. "No, not at all but it's about a friend of hers, do you know someone called Regina Mills?", Emma asked but the man shook his head. "I'm sorry but no.", he answered. "So I will come over tomorrow again.", Emma said and went back in her car, she saw the man Entering the house. Emma phoned Ruby to tell her she'd go home and so did Ruby. Emma and Ruby know each other's since high school, they moved away but in Storybrooke they found each other again.
======
"I'm home.", Emma said as she opened the door. "Great, Dinner's almost done.", Mary Margaret said from the kitchen. "Hey, how was your day?", David asked as he saw Emma. "It was fine, my case is about a missing woman.", Emma replied and Mary Margaret brought the Food to the table. "Lasagna-YES!", Emma rejoiced and took some of it at her plate. "So your case? What is it about?", Mary Margaret asked and smiled to see Emma again. "Regina Mills, a business woman is missing, her father is searched for drug dealing and murdering, her mother died as she was in an age of six hears. She's got an Ex Boyfriend who's teacher and a friend who'll return to Storybrooke tomorrow, I don't know more yet.", Emma explained and Mary Margaret nodded. They talked about their days for quite a while.
"Emma, there's something we wanted to talk with you about.", Mary Margaret said and took a note out of her bag. "You want to give me away again!", Emma cried out and tears ran down her face. "No no no Emmy, we want to adopt you.", David replied and stroke Emma's back caring. "We love it with you-we love and care about you and if you're fine with it we'd like to adopt you.", Mary Margaret explained and Emma's tears turned to happy ones. "You really do? I'd love to, you're the best parents in world.", Emma replied fast and laughed happy. "Then we will do that.", David said. David and Mary Margaret also cried now, happy tears, they were so happy to have Emma.