Empress Natsume

Author: Editer

In a world where Natsume lives in, women are not allowed to step in a battlefield where men fights, all they have to do is to sit at home and pray for their husbands or families safety. Women are forbidden in the battlefield, women lacks a physical strength and that's a fact, although they do have strength that differs from men, like inner strength, besides giving birth to a child is not that simple.

Women's role is to be married off to the highest bidder, produce heirs, look after them and run a household, some may think that it's easy but it's not.

In her country, wars were very common, there are so many warring states, they have no King, they never have a king in the first place.

Powerful family clans rules some villages or towns but many warlords have raised to power and wanted to acquire more territories, many failed and some succeeds but they can't go that far, warlords clashed into one another though they have the same objectives, they both wanted to be the one who'll rule, and the most famous of all the warlords is, Raiden Ryuu who has raised to power at the young age of 20, he's an ambitious man who wants to unite all the warring states and rules, to put it simply, he wants to be an Emperor. He had defeated many warlords and his next attack is set on the South where the small village of Takahiro clan is located but they have surrendered to him peacefully, offering him their one and only daughter, Natsume Takahiro to be his bride but she was still young, she was just twelve years old and was yet to bled as a woman.

Natsume Takahiro will be Natsume Ryuu, but does being a wife of Raiden easy? At the age of fourteen, she married him, he was not gentle and he already warned her before.

At the age of fifteen, she bore him a son. But that doesn't mean it's the end of her story, Raiden Ryuu, her husband, is yet to achieve his dream. She was his wife before he becomes an emperor.

Status: completed