The Phenex Clan.

Putting on a tank top and tight shorts I walked out of my magnificent bedroom and towards the training grounds determination printed on my face as I see Sirzechs waiting for me in the middle of the arena area of the training grounds. Grinning, he walked till he was about ten meters away from me when a violent red aura surrounded him.

" Be ready Rey because this will be total hell"

My tails come out, my claws sharpening, my eyes turning from green to red.

"Im ready"
===========================

Our fists smashed together with me losing the first bout, flying back I smashed into the side of the wall blood falling from my nose.

" Is that all you have Rey"

He said smirking. I looked at him with extreme determination

" I wont done in by an attack like that."

Pulling myself of the wall while wiping my nose I jumped at him with aggression.

As the training went on I started excelling in hand-to-hand combat well hand-to-claw as I fought Sirzechs for hours on end till it was late into the evening.

" I see that I didnt need to train you as much as I thought, with well in about two years you might be close to my strength"

Looking at Sirzechs as I laid on the ground looking at him with a tired grin as my eyes felt heavy for all of the strenuous work

"Go shower and get some rest Rey as I will be training you when I have the time but if not and I have to finish some business as the devil king I want you to reflect and train by yourself though I don't feel like I needed to ask that"

I laid on the semi-rocky ground thinking of how of my life so far

'I promise Ill get stronger mom.. that way I can protect those I love"

I callously made my way to the shower rooms not noticing my surroundings I started to take of my clothes when I heard a squeal turning around I see Akeno, Rias, and Koneko naked in all their more developed glory.

"S-sorry I wasn't p-paying attention."

Running out of the shower room bare with a light blush on my face I ran into the right room where I slowly tried to reign in my emotions, though I as I did I heard
Akeno giggling and then the squeal of both Rias and Koneko which had sounded adorable.

After taking a long bath I laid down and fell asleep in an instant.

Time skip 10 hours

Waking up I walked down the gothic hall down the starts to see a older teen looking around to be between seventeen to eighteen years old with blond hair and an arrogant smirk sitting on a chair with two girls on his left and right. He was sitting there making out with the older female with purple hair and was massaging the younger blue haired girls breasts

Ignoring them I look around to see if Akeno, Rias, and Koneko were around but noticed that none were present. So to pass the time I sat on a couch faced away from them and started combing my tails with a brush to pass the time as mom always wanted me to look pristine.

The arrogant blond finally noticed me and had stopped his make out session with the girls, confused they looked around till they noticed me. From other point of views it seems that I looked a little more feminine than most boys my age and could be mistaken as a female in the right lighting well.. This was the right lighting.

The blond looked at me with lust.
Walking over to me with he got down on a knee and kissed my hand as his eyes were closed

"Riser has seen your beauty and wonderfully asks what name does this maiden have"

Looking at him with a blank expression that slowly turned to a small mischievous grin
'This guy is starting to annoy me. Maybe Ill mess with him as little'

The girls that were with him noticed that up close I very much looked like a male and had tried to interrupt him while he was complimenting my supposed beauty.

Looking at them I grinned showing my sharp teeth that slightly scared them though had light blushes on their face.

"Why have you interrupted riser giving this wondrous girl compliments"

Rias walked in and noticing Riser had started getting angry but almost laughed out loud when she heard him giving me compliments.

"Hey, not to interrupt you but you know I am a male correct."

His suddenly sat up quick and looked at me, his eyes widening as he quickly became embarrassed and bridled with rage

" Y-You have tricked Riser you are nothing but a low born do you even know who I am"

My eye twitched at the comment but I continued, Rias was now standing with her family along with some unfamiliar faces and the girls as they continued to watch the transaction with intrigue

" No. but I can tell you prefer the other side, Sorry but I don't swing that way.

His female companions looked shocked at my words as continued to insult him, his face full of rage turned fury as he burst into flames.

"Riser it would be appreciative if you can control your anger we're here as guests"

Suddenly stopping he turned to a woman who had a voluptuous body with long blond hair going down her sides

"Whatever."

He said as I gained a small grin at him before I got hit on the head making me pout a little as Grayfia stood behind me making a lot of girls blush with how adorable I was acting that Rias ran toward me and jumped on my back nuzzling into my cheek

"Sooo cute~"

Riser's arrogant attitude turned even worse as he pointed his finger at me

" Riser is sorry mother but Riser can not let this lowborn continue to be with my future wife"

Rias looked angry at Riser

" I'm not marrying you I'd rather marry Rey-chan"

She said with an angry pout and blush as she continued to nuzzle into me. Riser looked even more furious

" Riser challenges you lowborn to a duel, Riser will show you your place"

Your blank eyes sharping causing him to sweat a little

" I accept."