Cont.

A/N - Some Aliana action! Btw, the next chapter will be about Lucy and Dinah, then Normani and Vero.

Ally dragged Ariana to the music room and closed the door behind her. Ariana's jaw dropped immediately at the sight.

"Holy shit! How the heck does Lauren have the money to buy all of this equipment?" Ariana asked Ally, her mouth still open.

"Impressive right? Well Lauren has a job and her parents also support her. But Im pretty sure the only thing they're paying for at the moment is this house, her car and her education. Everything else, Lauren pays for." Ally responded. Whilst Ally was talking, Ariana walked over to the upright piano that was placed on the far right corner of the room. Ally watched her carefully as the petite girl placed her hands over the keys.

Ariana closed her eyes and took a deep breath before playing one of her favourite pieces. Ally recognized it as soon as Ariana started playing. It was 'Almost is never enough'. After the little introduction of the song, Ariana started singing.

I'd like to say we gave it a try

I'd like to blame it all on life

Maybe we just weren't right, but that's a lie, that's a lie

Ally could feel her heart melt. Ariana's voice was so soothing and beautiful. Her timing with the piano was perfect. Ally walked over to the piano and slowly sat next to the small girl. Ariana turned to look at Ally in the eyes and smiled, still playing the piano. The atmosphere in the room was comforting and romantic; it was like they were both on a date. 

And we can deny it as much as we want

But in time our feelings will show

'Cause sooner or later

We'll wonder why we gave up

The truth is everyone knows

Almost, almost is never enough

So close to being in love

If I would have known that you wanted me

The way I wanted you

Then maybe we wouldn't be two worlds apart

But right here in each other's arms

And we almost, we almost knew what love was

But almost is never enough

Ally, who was still looking at Ariana, placed her left hand on the fragile girls' thigh. The small girl reacted by jumping a little; surprised at the sudden touch. She stopped playing the piano and turned her whole body to face Ally. Both girls stared deeply into each others eyes and Ally slowly moved her hand up and down Ariana's thigh, causing Ari's breathing to quicken. 

"I'm really sorry for all the things I did to you back then," Ally's right hand tucked Ariana's strand of hair behind her ear and slowly moved its way down to her cheek; softly caressing it. "I didn't mean to be such a horrible per-" 

"You weren't. And I forgive you." Ariana cut her off.

"No, listen babe. Don't be so quick to forgive me like that, as much as I want you to, you cant. I treated you so badly these previous years. And I'm sorry. I know that these words can't make up for what I've done to you.." Ally paused for a second, admiring her crush's face, "God you're so lovely and caring... You're sweet, kind-hearted.. and last of all, you're breathtaking." Ally finished off what she had been dying to tell Ariana the first time they had encountered each other in the hallways.

"You've never called me babe before.." Ariana said slowly, her eyes sparkling. She heard a chuckle coming out of Ally's mouth.

"That's the only thing you got out of that?" She shook her head and kissed Ariana's forehead. The red haired girl giggled lightly and nodded.

"You're such a cutie."

Ariana stuck her tongue out playfully and Ally quickly kissed Ari's cheek. 

"Oh my gosh! We have to get started!" Ariana jumped up from the seat and ran to her bag, grabbing all of her equipment and scattering them across the carpeted floor. Ally joined her and both girls laid on their stomachs, asking each other questions. 

A/N - Sorry if you didnt like it.. I never read over my chapters so please expect errors. Um anyways, I will be giving each pair 2 mini chapters (for when they get to know each other, just in case you don't understand what im doing) and then ... DRAMAA.

Okay, so some of you probably won't read this buuut.. THERE'S THIS REALLY CUTE AMERICAN GUY WHO'S NEW AND WE DONT HAVE ANY AMERICANS IN OUR GRADE, SO I HAD NO IDEA HOW SMART HE WAS TILL HE SAT NEXT TO ME IN MATHS AND PHYSICS! HE LITERALLY ANSWERS EVVERYTHING, IM NOT EVEN JOKING. AND WHENEVER HE SMILES, ITS SO ADORABLE D; (You may not know this, but I'm actually pretty gay, so finding this kid attractive is rare.) 

QOTD - How old are you and what is your favourite color?

Im 15 and my favourite color would have to be blue :)

I LOVE YOU ALL :)