Chapter 5 - Getting ready

Laurens POV

As soon as breakfast was done, I rushed upstairs to take a shower, do my makeup and change into my clothes. I glanced up at the clock that was hanging on my bedroom wall and it read 12pm. Wow, time goes fast. 

I plop onto my bed and grab my phone to go on tumblr. I scrolled down and saw a picture of a cute pug and reblogged it. Seconds later, someone followed me and their icon was a picture of Ed Sheeran. I was about to follow them until Taylor came in my room with her phone in her hand, singing One Direction. Oh great, not this again. This has been happening for the past week! 

"Tay, please get out" I begged.

"No can do Lauren. Im staying here til you take me out shopping." She replied with her eyes closed and head lifted high.

"Youre not serious Tay, I have no money left. Im broke!" I said, trying to persuade her.

"No you aren't you liar! Youre taking Camila out today." She said smirking.

"No im not? Who told you that?"

"Dad did."

"Well then, I obviously cant spend money on you." Why does she even want to go shopping?

"Fine." 

Taylor stormed out of my room and shut her bedroom door. Wow, drama queen much? There's only 4 more hours till I see Camila again. I cant believe she still said yes to going out with me! I have so many things to ask her...  But what if she doesn't like me in that way and she's just being nice to me? What if she likes Chris? Noo, that wont happen, Chris' too young for her. I shook my head and laid in bed for a bit.

I decided to walk over to my record player and put Lana Del Rey on. I softly hummed to Blue Jeans and before I know it, Im falling asleep.

-----------

Oh shit! It's already 4:45pm! I rushed downstairs and put my white converse on and grabbed the keys to my car. 

"Bye guys! Im going out with Camila tonight! We'll be in my lake house!" I yelled before closing the door. 

I got into my car and drove to Camila's house which is only 2 minutes away from mine (if you walked it). While waiting in the car I received a text from Camzie.

From Camz - Hey Lolo! Im ready now, I'll be waiting for you, just honk outside my door when you're here xx

I could feel my face go red. I love it when she calls me Lolo. No one's ever called me that before, so she's pretty special. I do as im told and I honked to tell her im here. A few minutes pass til I heard a door open and I see a short girl with long brown hair wearing a red dress come outside in her white high heels. It's her! Oh my gosh its her. Okay Lauren, chill alright? Dont make a fool out of yourself.

She opened the door and a gush of wind hit her and I can instantly smell her sweet scent that drives me crazy. It's strawberries. It has got to be strawberries.

"Well hello to you too Lauren" Camila smiled and giggled. Oh crap, did I say that out loud?

"Yes, yes you did." I could feel my face go red and I turned around so she couldn't see me. I put the windows down and I took a deep breath and turned back to Camila. She was just sitting there, staring at me with those engaging brown eyes. "Hey Camzie!" Im finally able to get words out. 

Camila's POV

 I opened the door and found myself staring at an Audi R8 parked outside my house. I see Lauren inside the car and she's on her phone. Wait, that's Lauren's car? She has an Audi. She's 17, how on earth does she have a car? She must be rich. I opened the door and get inside. As soon as I stepped in, I hear Lauren say "It's strawberries. It has got to be strawberries."

Is she talking about my scent? I decided to tease her by smiling and saying "Well hello to you too Lauren." She is totally red right now. 

Lauren turned her back on me and put the windows down. Do I smell? She turned around and said "Hey Camzie" with her heart warming smile. Oh gosh, I'm absolutely smitten. I noticed she was wearing navy blue jeans with a white shirt that says '90's' in black. She also has light brown beanie and a black leather jacket on. 

"Did I overdress?" I said quite embarrassed.

"No, you didn't. You look fine, I think I look a bit too casual for a first date." Lauren replies sounding almost as embarrassed.

We sat in her car silently for a while till she said "Soo, lets start this first date." We both giggled and she placed her hands on the steering wheel and started heading for the beach. 

A/N - Yo, this is actually before their date.. Sorry to confuse you guys.. It will take me a while to update the next chapter because it will be a really long date... But anyways... I LOVE YOU ALLL