Chapter 1- Moving

Camila's POV:

Hi my name's Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao. But most people call me Camila, because I hate being called by my first name. Im 16, turning 17 this year and I have a loving boyfriend called Skylar Johnson. I live in the beautiful city of Miami with my mom, dad and my gorgeous little sister, Sofi. Im moving to Australia in a few days, ill miss Miami though. Anyways, Iv got to go pack now.

Lauren's POV:

Im Lauren. Lauren Michelle Jauregui. I moved to Australia when I was 14 (my dad got a job offer here). I go to Brisbane State High (its an all girls school) and its the top State school in the area. Im not looking forward to the 11th grade, too much work will be piled on. Ugh, I wish I was in the 8th grade again.

CHAPTER 1: Moving

Camila's POV:

Today is the big day. Today is the day I move to Australia. Im soo excited but at the same time im feeling anxious. What if people there don't like me? Will my geekiness freak people out? Will I even have friends?! My trail of thought then disappeared when I heard a knock on my bedroom door.

"Mila, baby! Skylar's here to see you!" I heard Sofi, my little sister, yell.

My face widened, my boyfriend's here! I rushed downstairs to find a tall figure with short wavy brown hair staring at me with their piercing green eyes.

"There you are" I heard him speak.

"What is it baby?" I asked politely.

"Don't call me that." Skylar snapped with hatred in his voice. Why was he acting like this?

"Sky, what is it? Why are you suddenly mad at me?!" I yelled.

"I can't believe you. How could you just run out of my room like that? Stupid bitch. When I tell you to take your clothes off, you do it!" He said grabbing my face and yelling in my right ear.

How could I have had forgotten.

"Baby, stop, please, it hurts" But his grip only got tighter.

Then everything was fading, and soon everything was pitch black.

FLASHBACK

I walked into Skylar's bedroom and saw him lying on his bed.

"Hey baby, why did you call?"

"I just wanted you to come over" he smiled at me

"Aww, did you miss me?" I stick my tongue out

"Maybe" he laughed

Skylar was such a sweet and loving boyfriend. He would take me out on little dates every week. And whenever I was upset, he would always come over and let me cry on his shoulder. He was the best boyfriend I could ever have. I stared at his beautiful eyes and his wavy hair. He smiled and walked up to me, hugging me for about 10 seconds. He then let go of my waist and cupped my face in his hands and kissed me. I opened my eyes again and saw him take his shirt off. I guessed he was going to take a shower. I stared at his ripped body, his abs showing and his pants still on.

"Like what you see beautiful?" He said

"Maybe" I giggled

"Well you'll see a lot more than this in a couple of seconds."

"Um, sorry what do you mean?" I said curiously.

"Let me rephrase that. You'll enjoy seeing this" he pointed down below and smirked

"Whoa whoa, Im sorry but Skylar we can't do this? We're only 16 and I don't want to lose my virginity at 16."

"Take them off." He said angrily

"What?"

"Take your fucking clothes off right now Camila!"

My heart was beating faster and faster at the thought of taking my clothes off.

"NO SKYLAR. I DON'T WANT TO. Don't you respect me anymore baby? What happened to you? One minute you're sweet and caring and suddenly you're a dirty horny hormonal teenage boy. You told me you would wait for me." I said trying not to tear up.

I could feel my mouth going dry. I could feel his eyes on me. He started walking towards me; I instantly started running out of the room and then out of his house.

"You stupid bitch!" I heard him yell across the street

Once I reached my house I sprinted up the stairs to my room. I jumped on my bed and laid there. After a few minutes of staring at the plain white wall, I could feel a couple of tears run down my cheeks.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Camila! Wake up darling; we're going to be late for our flight!" My mom screamed from across the house. I got up and saw that I was lying on the couch. Whoa, what happened?

"Mila mila!" It was my little sister. "Yes baby? What's up?" I replied with a smile on my face.

"Skylar wanted me to give this to you. He said you were tired and fell and that's why you have a bruise on your cheek. Lucky he got you to the couch." She said.

My head was spinning; did I really fall asleep while he was here?

Sofi handed me a peice of paperwhich said my name on the front. I opened the card and it wrote:

'Camila. We're done. Don't ever talk to me or call me ever again.. -Skylar.'

I could feel my face going red.

I wasn't going to cry, no I can't. Im glad im leaving this hell hole, I hate this place, I hate everyone. Especially that jerk. I can't wait to get to Australia.

A/N - Helloo guyss, well that was the first chapter, sorry if it was terrible. This is my first time writing something like this... Thought I'd try something new for once. Anyways, I hope you liked it :)

Should I carry on? Yaaasss or no? Love yall