017 - Lost Property

Yina wandered aimlessly around the town, having lost her mother in the crowd. Groaning, she slumped down on an empty bench and scoped out the area. Her eyes wandered to a dirty, neglected plushie, it's golden coloured fur covered in dark splotches. Squinting at the stuffed toy as it laid idly at the entrance to a dark alleyway next to the Gucci store, Yina couldn't help but realise it reminded her of something.

Standing up from the uncomfortable bench, she slowly made my way to it before bending down to analyse it closer. She was a sucker for plushies. Yina took a hold of the tag to see the word Shiber written on it in swirly handwriting. Her eyes widened and she instantly picked up the damp toy, checking to see if anyone was looking.

Her phone buzzed from inside my jean pocket, making her flinch. She pulled it out and rolled her eyes at the coincidence.

SAN
without Shiber, I'm
all by myselfffff

SAN
don't wanna be

SAN
alll by myselfffff

YINA
I thought Yeosang
was the singer

SAN
there are no limits in the world, I can be
what I want to be

YINA
Yeah you do you, bud

YINA
btw I kinda found Shiber

SAN
WHAT

SAN
YOURE JOKING RIGHT?

YINA
...no

SAN
RUJEKAJSHSS

SAN
WHERE

YINA
Gucci...

SAN
THOSE STEALING BITCHES

SAN
oh wait no I was
shopping there

YINA
yeah no shit

SAN
... do you mind if I meet you?

YINA
I mean I lost my mom
so I have nothing better
to do

SAN
YES YES YES

SAN
FINALLY THIS IS GREAT

YINA
Wait Shiber looks so dirty

YINA
Why did you leave him
in a fucking corner

SAN
GUCCI WOULDN'T LET
ME TAKE A PLUSHIE INTO
THE STORE

SAN
I LEFT OUT OF THE BACK
EXIT AND COMPLETELY
FORGOT

YINA
omg San you're so irresponsible

SAN
says the one who used your plushie
as toilet paper. hmph.

YINA
W-whatever just get here
fast

SAN
I mean I'm literally at
Starbucks down the road

YINA
OH

SAN
you want anything before
I come?

YINA
Just a Frappuccino
please :)

SAN
coming right up :)

Smiling at the text, Yina took her previous seat on the cold bench with Shiber protectively cradled in her arms. Some people may wonder why she had such an attachment to plushies, but it probably had something to do with the fact that her brother told her they had feelings and she hadn't been able to mistreat one since.

"Shiber!" Someone shouted from a distance, instantly making Yina grin and glance towards him.

Yina was mesmerised at the sight of him. Black and crimson hair softly bounced as he ran, with his small, peachy lips pulled into the brightest smile. His eyes were wide and sparkling with love as he stared down the plushie in her hands. San was gorgeous.

With two drinks in his hands, the boy carefully, yet with immense excitement, approached the plushie.  "I've missed him so much,"

"I bet you have," Yina sighed while handing him over. "Now, don't lose him again, or else." Narrowing her eyes at San, she stood up next to him.

"Thank you, Yina," He said effortlessly, but his words carried meaning. "You look gorgeous, by the way," San passed her the Frappuccino with a charming smile.

Yina blushed a deep scarlet and she sipped on her drink, turning away to hide her face. "You don't look so bad yourself," she forced herself to say. The words couldn't have been more true, but someone that attractive made her nervous.

He sighed. "I really enjoy talking to you," San admitted, his hand grazing the bottom of her chin, directing her towards him. Chuckling, he let his hand fall when he could see her properly. "It's too bad that you're too good for me,"

Yina's eyes opened wide and she let out a short gasp. "That is not true San. What makes you think that?"

San didn't answer, instead he just looked at the floor. Unexpectedly, his phone began to ring, breaking the silence.

"Look, I've got to go, but it was nice seeing you," Patting her on the head, he flashed her the biggest grin before getting up and merging in with the crowd.

Yina was too astonished to say anything, so she remained sat there, her face pale. When she finally snapped back into her senses, San was too far gone for Yina to find.

———
A/N: GUYS GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT
THE CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS ARE FINALLY HERE AND NOW I CAN UPDATE

IM SOOO SORRY FOR THE LACK OF UPDATES SCHOOL LITERALLY TAKES UP 60% OF MY TIME
(The rest is 20% eating and 20% sleeping)
But ty all for 7K reads, I really appreciate it!!!!
Lots of love to my peeps here(*'ω'*)