035 - revenge

YINA
bruh it's cold can you open the door

YINA
IVE BEEN KNOCKING FOR 10 MINS
NOW YOU AGREED I SHOULD
COME AT 9 PM

YINA
I DONT KNOW WHY I HAVENT
GONE HOME WHEN ITS JUST
NEXT DOOR

MINGI
i hear u

MINGI
the door's open

YINA
finally

Yina let her hand travel towards the icy door handle, twisting it as the door clicked open. The warmth from inside of the minimalistic house enveloped her and invited her shivering body inside, and she happily obliged. She set her bags over by the wooden table and closed the door behind her, finally shutting the cold out.

The brunette wondered why the house was so... boring. She had imagined for it to have some edgy decorations or something more Mingi-like. Instead, the walls were an untouched white and the furniture looked like it hadn't even been used, there wasn't one crease on the couch.

"Are you done snooping?" A voice asked from the stairwell, making Yina jump. She let her head whip in the direction, only to instantly regret that decision. A soaked Mingi stared back at her, his wet hair dangling just over his eyes and a cream towel tied loosely around his waist.

It was only a brief moment that Yina found herself staring between his lopsided smirk and his toned stomach before she covered her eyes innocently. "Mingi, oh my God. What is wrong with you?"

"Nothing," he chuckled lightly, ruffling his hair as he did so. "I'm gonna go change. Wait here,"

Yina did as she told and sat on the couch, her face a scarlet red. She couldn't put up with a week of this. Or maybe she could... it wasn't a bad sight.

Immediately face palming, the girl knocked the thought out of her head.

YINA
i can't do this

YINA
call the police

SEONGHWA
he's already shown you
his abs, hasn't he?

YINA
wait... is that a text WITHOUT
auto capitalisation???

SEONGHWA
i promised, didn't i?

YINA
this is revolutionary

SEONGHWA
i try :)

SEONGHWA
but on a serious note,
he showed you his abs

YINA
how do you know EVERYTHING

SEONGHWA
typical Mingi move

YINA
is it tho

SEONGHWA
no

SEONGHWA
i'm just good at guessing

YINA
or incredibly smart

SEONGHWA
it's because of all the 'did
you know' facts

YINA
ye well did you know

YINA
that you are a PRECIOUS human

SEONGHWA
i am not

YINA
u are. accept it. thrive.