Chapter twenty six

Dean's POV

This is definitely not stalking.

I tell myself as i follow them to a big room, keeping a safe distance from them. I've been like this for an hour now, so maybe i texted Emma and managed to get from her where this party was being held, and maybe i contacted dad to ask for a favor, since he has a good amount of connections, he managed to get me an invite easily. Even so i couldn't avoid his questions as to why i became suddenly interested in dance, now he knows it's about a girl.

"is this the same girl your sister told us you've been seeing?"he asked 

I closed my eyes tight"Em needs to learn how to keep her mouth shut"

I was met with the sound of dad's laughter "Your mom is excited to meet her, i'm barely holding her back from coming there to meet the girl herself "

That's exactly why i haven't told them anything, mom tends to act crazy sometimes and Allison had enough crazy in her life.Including me, the stalker madguy who's currently watching in complete helplessness as Martinez  takes her hand in his while she's distracted talking with a tall lean guy. even though my brain keeps repeating that she's better off without me, my heart can't get the fucking memo. It's a constant battle where my heart's always the winner. That's why i always find myself standing at her class after it's over, because yeah i memorized her damn schedule. I'm always holding back from pulling her toward me and ravishing her mouth, it's the worst fucking torture.

"hey handsome"a tall blonde slides up next to me, her hand going immediately to rest on my chest " need company?"

i gently pull her hand off my chest and step back "no thanks"

She pouts fakely probably thinking it's cute but truthfully, it's just annoying. And again she steps in my space and this time both of her hands go to my chest "but you look so lonely here"

You have no fucking idea how really lonely i feel

I remember i'm supposed to watch Addison and that asshole and turn my eyes to where i last saw them and my gaze clashes with blue eyes.

Shit! i'm busted 

I quickly push the blonde away but not quick enough because Allison saw her and saw how her hands were all over me, her gaze hardens as it settles back on me.

She makes her way toward me, Martinez seeming nowhere to be seen.

" What the hell are you doing here?"she snaps once she's standing in front of me wearing some white lace top that could go for a bra for how much skin it's showing and skinny jeans that make her long legs look even longer, she looks sexy as fuck and all for that Fuckface Martinez.

"What the hell are you wearing?trying to give that fucker a glimpse of what he can't have?" i seethe contemplating throwing her over my shoulder and taking her away from here

She narrowed her eyes and opened her mouth probably ready to give it to me straight, which i secretly loved, but the blonde cut her off by sliding up next to me and laying her arm around my waist "he's here with me" she says to Addison" who the hell are you?"

I resist the urge to push her not so gently to the ground because she started to piss me the hell off.

Addison's eyes jump from the blonde and back to me"is this some scheme to make me jealous?"

"Are you jealous?"i ask, my voice thick with hope.

She laughs in my face "you can hookup with all the skanks of this city and i won't give a shit, Dean"

Her words were saying something but her eyes were saying a completely different thing, i grinned, she is jealous, my heart beats faster at the thought, ignoring all my brain's orders to stay away.