Chapter one

Dean above

I woke up screaming and sweating before realizing it was just a dream ,i quickly got out of bed seeing it was six in the morning as usual my wake up time from the nightmares ,i changed in shorts and a sport bra and put on my running shoes and swept my hair up in a pony tail ,thank god i had this appartement just for my self ,i can't think of how it would be to wake to your roommate screaming early in the morning .

i got out of the appartement locking it behind me and ran downstairs ,the fresh air welcoming me when i stepped out side ,i closed my eyes and took a deep breath enjoying the peaceful morning .

I ran for twenty minutes none stop until i was sweating so hard and i couldn't breath anymore and i knew i couldn't run another mile ,i felt numb and i loved the feeling .

i brought the bottle up to drink some more but groaned in frustration when i found it empty ,so i started walking back home .

"Why did you work out yourself that hard?" a voice startled me from behind making me a jump a foot in the air ,i turned around clutching my heart to find a guy standing there in nothing but running shorts ,and God help me ,this guy is drop dead gorgeous ,he's got a body and a face that you only find in the hottest guy alive magazine or something ,he got blonde hair and blue eyes that are like magnet, they dare you to come closer and just stare at them like they hold the secret of the world ,his face is perfected by a straight nose and a square jaw with a little stubble .

I swallowed finding he's closer to me "do you want to go back to my house ?" he smirked clearly caughting me staring

I closed my eyes in frustration ,i didn't even spare him another glance as i walked away quickly .

"wait" he walked beside me ,i stopped and glared at him "what?"

"Oh you can talk ?"he joked and i glared at him harder "you didn't answer my question"

"no i don't want to go back with you to your house "i scowled

"you'll be missing a lot babe " he closed the distance between us

"i'm sure i will "i rolled my eyes

"are you a freshmen ?"he looked me up and down "i'm sure i'll remember if i saw a fucking hot body like yours before "he whispered his breath hot on my face

"does this shit work on girls ?" i asked the jerk in front of me ,he looks older clearly a sophomore or a junior

he shrugged "usually i just smile "and he did just that showing a dimple on his left cheek and okay i confess the guy is good ,i can see why his ego is bigger than his head .

"first of all i'm not your babe ,and second and i'm just asking ,after you wake up in the morning ,do you admire yourself in the mirror for one hour or two ?"

"three actually " he replied cheerfully

"and do you high five yourself too ?"

he shrugged "Nah i just kiss each of my biceps and then look at the ceiling and thank the big man for creating such a perfect specimen"

i snorted "uh-huh ,well sorry specimen ,i'm not interested "

he narrowed his eyes clearly this is not the reaction he's used to getting from girls .Suddenly there was just an inch between our faces ,his face was so close that his breath brushed over my lips when he talked "what's your name?" he whispered ,his blue eyes staring straight through my green ones

My heart picked it's pace and started beating wildly ,i felt it alive for the first time since two years ,i didn't know what to do ,and so i ran like a dog is running after me ,after three seconds i heard him call after me seeming to recover and realize that i'm not in front of him anymore but i didn't stop running until i arrived at my appartement .

i ran to my room my knees giving up on me and i fell to the ground ,looking at my ceiling my heart finally returning to it's normal pace , i though "i'm in deep shit "

Hey guys i hope you like the first chapter ,please vote and comment .love you .