A Great Start To Monday

"Jane!!! Hurry up in the shower! I'm going to work now!!!" Your mum yells at you.

You quietly say okay then rest your head on the shower wall above the taps, you turn the hot water off first so you can cool down. You grab a towel from the towel rack and almost vomit as you moved too fast. You dry yourself off, get dressed then head out into the kitchen, there is a twenty dollar note on the counter attached to a piece of paper that reads,

"Buy Breakfast and Lunch with this- Love Mum"

You grab the money and your school bag then head to school. On the way you stop at a bench and check your timetable on your phone,
First up is Art then Science with Mr Lindsay, huh you usually have Miss Belle he must be new as you never heard of him before, after break you have double photography, lunch then you get picked up early for a doctors check up.

You finally arrive at school around 07:30 even though school starts at 08:40 you like to get there earlier so you don't need to talk to people. As you walked through the gate you brushed pass a young guy, he kind of gives you creepy vibes, you assume that he's a teacher.

"Ah Fuck." You say as you push pass him almost tripping over.

"Language." He told you in a stern voice, you snap your head up towards him and see his cold expression rested on his face, you did not expect him to be that serious.

"Oh uh S-sorry." You whimper as he caught you off guard, oh lord you are a loser.

"It's, sorry Mr Lindsay, to you." He explained with a cold voice and face,

"Y-yea." as you say slowly moving to the toilets to vomit as you are getting nervous, leaving Mr Lindsay confused. You rush to a stall and end up vomiting a bunch, as you were about to stand up until you hear the jingling of keys and footsteps coming towards you, You decide to close and lock the stall door, the jingling stops right outside your stall.

"Are you ok? I really don't feel like filling out paperwork cause of you" Mr Lindsay asked with sarcasm within his thick Scottish voice.

You choose not to answer back, even if you did it would just sound like a gargled cry. You look under the stall door and see that he is kneeling beside the door.

"What is your name?." He said calmly his words smooth, you want to say something but you are worried you'll vomit again.

"I'm going to leave you now, see you around." He jumps to his feet and walks off, you get out the stall when you no longer hear the jingling keys and wet your face. As you dry your hands your phone dings.

It's a text from your friend Nikki " Where r u, I've been waiting at the front gate for ages!!????!?"
"Srry I'll be there in a sec" you reply, you meet up with them and tell them what happened.

You walk a few laps of the school with her until the bell for Home-group , you say your goodbyes and head off to your classes.