INTRODUCTION

AFTER THE BEGINNING

                                                                                                                                      TITLE: REIGNERS

HELL HATH NO FURY LIKE A WOMAN SCORNED

                                                                                   PROLOGUE

LOCATION: Somewhere likely to be far from the world we see & dwell in

PLACE: The Underground solitary confinement.

TIME: 10:46 pm.......

                                                                 ...... THE FIRST CHAPTER......

It was 10:46 pm precisely on Tuesday night.

When the sound of the stiletto heels echoed throughout the silent hallway of the old confinement, a young woman endowed with a svelte figure but not more than 30 years of age walked down the length of the hallway that stretched endlessly into the quiet confinement.

Her gussy appearance,

flaxen hair,

icy cold blue eyes,

lips with glossy red lipstick ,

an oval face which was perfectly formed,

Crimson painted finger nails and a fair skin so soft and smooth yet with a familiar scent of a freshly bloomed white rose, finally adorned with a blue strapless dress showed how important she was.

Walking forward with the air of poise and grace in her but stone-faced, an observant male guard followed with a suspicious look , he was to monitor every move taken by her, however the woman seems not to be disturbed by his presence, what she cared about was the tight security that was present because it proved to be exceptionally stronger than before as a result of the surveillance cameras that showed they were under constant monitoring every seconds & minutes .

As the two walked on into the deep solitary confinement of terror, far away from the other normal confinements, they made a right turn leading to two separate corners ,each serving as a gateway to two different destinations illuminated by lights that were some how reddish and less brighter than the others in the previous hallway.

Taking the left, they walked on till a momentary stop occurred due to the huge, cold and hard steel bulletproof door of pure quality they encountered, it was an obstacle no one could pass through if it wasn't opened

And as for the elegant, stone-faced woman, she reminded herself of what she was told earlier after sighting the words engraved on the cold, hard and strong steel panel of the door.

SOLITARY CONFINEMENT

Warning: Please Keep Off....

On sighting this, she made a quick hand gesture at the male guard by napping her fingers without further delay. The guard understood what she meant at once ,he knew he had to leave because as a guard he wasn't authorized by the level of his low rank to enter such a place like that, quietly he left her as a respect for her privacy and disappeared into the silent hallway. She watched him move out of sight before turning to face the steel door without noticing the intense pressure of the surveillance camera on her , her gaze was fixed on the door as she muttered something under her breath.