Rapunzel holds back tears and Cass places a hand on her shoulder.

“Shut it, Fitzherbert!”

Flynn groans, “Flynn!!! RIDER! And you know what Cassandra? I'm surprised you're still here. Don't you get annoyed by Rapunzel too, clearly you do.”
Cass steps forward, but Varian pushes her back.

“One more thing, Rapunzel. You're always the perfect one to always be used. There was Gothel, Varian, me, oh and guess what? You're lady in waiting too!”

“You're not Eugene!” Rapunzel yells with tears, wiping her eyes.

Flynn hums and grins, “Honestly, I am Eugene. I'm a part of him….myself. However you want to see it. Two sides of the same coin. A reflection.”

The ash figures now jump at the group and splitting them up. Flynn runs away.

“Eugene!” Varian yells and dodges the figures, following Flynn.

“Red! Angry! Follow Varian! Raps and I got these things!” Cass slices through one as it disappears.

-

-

-

You and Andrew see Eugene on a table, buckled by his ankles and wrists. Above him was a bucket full of something that stunk.

“THIS ISN'T SANITARY! SOMEONE HELP!”

Andrew smirks, “Is this your first time being a damsel in distress?”

Eugene glares, “Shut up and untie me.”

You and Andrew undo the buckles and you hold up your cuffs to Eugene. He quickly unlocks them.

“What happened Eugene?” You ask.

“Long story short. Baron was the one who took the ring, he kidnapped me, made me doubt my life, AND brought out the part of me that I never want to go back to.”

You stood up, “Gillick. He put a spell on that mirror in the room with the organ.”

“Oh yeah. That mirror.” Eugene chuckles a little.

“We need to get back now. The others are here and if any of them touc-” You're cut off by Eugene holding his stomach.

“Oh! Ow…...it felt like someone kicked me. OW!” He holds his cheek.

“We need to go now!” You say and you three run out with Eugene complaining.

-

-

-

-

Flynn laughs and stumbles back after a kick from Angry and a sorry punch from Red. “Wow. You two really know how to handle yourselves.”

Cass and Rapunzel come in right when you, Eugene, and Andrew do too.

“Eugene?!” Rapunzel gasps.

Cass blinks, “Uh, creepy much?” She swings as an ash person jumps at her.

“Blondie!” Eugene grins.

Their moment is cut short when you’re suddenly picked up by green magic and thrown onto wall.

“(_____)!!” Everyone yells.

No one noticed a dazed figure behind a knocked over table with a sword laying away from them.

Varian runs over to Rapunzel as the Ash figures just disappear. “What happened?” He asked.