Chapter 00

(This chapter isn't important to the story. It's just something I came up with.)

(I drew the picture above and it's not the best, but it's one of the ideas I had for how Modern Varian would look like.)

(ONE MORE THING! If you're wondering what Varian's shirt says):

"THEY LET ME PLAY WITH CHEMICALS.
[BIG MISTAKE]"

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Chapter 00 -
Reincarnation
×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

“Before we get off this bus, I expect for for EVERYONE including the high school photographer to meet back at this bus in an hour. We have the historic museum to ourselves for the night, so the public can't disturb your written reports. Now OFF.”

Everyone gets off the bus and head toward the giant building.

“San Fransokyo Historic Museum is going to be EXCITING tonight!” A young woman with honey blonde hair claps her hands and fixes her pink glasses.

“Couldn't we do something else to write our report about? History is so boring.” A young Japanese boy complains. “I mean, the stuff they have tonight isn't even a part of history! It's fairy tale!”

“Awww! Hiro, it actually is a part of history and the artifacts and everything they found is proof it happened!” The honey blonde says positively.

“Honey, it's all a myth. It could be real, but I think its not.”

“Hiro, there's a possibility it could be based off of something real.” Honey states.

“I just want to make sure I know enough to make my report.” Says a short girl as she pops her gum.

“Gogo! Not helping!” Hiro crosses his arms and turns to another kid beside him. “Varian! Help me out!”

The young teen raises a brow and shrugs, “I'm agreeing with Gogo.”

“Fred? Wasabi?” Hiro turns to the older males.

“Dragons! Yeah!” Fred runs in to look at all the wax statues of dragons.

Wasabi grimaces, “I'm going somewhere with less disturbing creatures.” He walks off from his friends.

Varian sighs and glances at the high schooler who was taking pictures nearby. There was something oddly familiar to him. I felt like he knew her, but this is the first time he actually seen her.

He smiled softly when she pushes up her glasses.

“Varian. Dude!” Hiro nudges him.

“What?”

“Let's go somewhere with less students. Gogo and Honey walked ahead.”

“Alright.” Varian glances around, though he felt drawn to a certain exhibit and points. “The Kingdom of Corona?”

Hiro shrugs, “Decent enough.”

The two geniuses walk toward it, but someone pushes between them in annoyance. “Move it, can you two be any closer?”

Hiro groans, “Karmi.”

“You're so jealous that Hiro has a friend his age and you don't.” Varian smirks and throws his arm around Hiro's shoulders, “By the way, how’s N5-4?”

Karmi fumes, “SHUT UP! N5-4 was the first pathogen I've ever grew! You wouldn't understand!” She storms off.

Varian and Hiro watch her go then Varian snickers, “Well someone's got her panty in a twist.”