“Good job, Rider.” Baron smiles and hands Eugene of a cup of wine.

Eugene leans on the table and shrugs, “It was fun while it lasted.”

You hear heavy coughing near you and a cloud heavy cloud of smoke blows right into your face. You cough and cover your mouth as a sickening laugh is near your ear.

“How’s that taste, Shooting Star?”

You glare at the potbelly man and growl, “Gillick. You poisonous toadstool!” You get up but Baron holds you down. “Of course. All this drama happening around here.”

Gillick snorts, “Yeah, yeah. Partially, my Dear. Humans tend to…...cause drama themselves. So quick to judge.” He stares at you, “Just like how you have a hard time fitting in. This is all your fault, correct?”

You didn't really know what to say. Sometimes you had doubts about yourself.

“They're here.” Eugene says and sits on the window sill, looking out at the front.

Your senses kept telling to look at the giant mirror in the room and you wondered why. Until you seen it.

Eugene didn't have a reflection.

Gillick snaps his fingers as a few figures made of cigar ashes appear. “Flynn Rider. Maybe want to ESCORT your friends here.”

“I don't have friends, well….there is Lance, but I'll escort these guys.” He grin and walks out with the figures following him.

You sneak your way over to the mirror and notice a gold coin on the floor. You pick it up and see another leading a trail.

“Hey!” Baron runs toward you.

Your eyes widen and you run too while following the trail. It lead to a wall, but you notice a button that blended in with the wall design.

“Ah!” You yell in pain when your grabbed by the hair and lifted up.

Baron laughs in triumph but you're dropped and Baron faceplants the floor. He was out cold. You rub your head and glance up to see Andrew.

“You alright, Sunshine?” He helps you up with a sword in hand.

You nod, “Yeah.” Your eyes stare at the button and you press it while hearing loud obnoxious complaining.

You and Andrew gave a look to each other.

“Eugene.”

-

-

-

-

“Hey, Blondie, Varatos, Red, Angry….Iceberg.”

Cass glares at the nickname and holds her sword close when she sees the ash figures standing behind Eugene.

Rapunzel desperately looks at Eugene, “Eugene. What are you doing?”

“Flynn. Flynn Rider. And I'm not doing anything. I'm doing whatever I want and what I enjoy. I just don't get why I wanted to marry you in the first place.” He descends the stairs in thought.

Varian held his mother's sword out and ready to use just in case.

“Oh wait!” Flynn smirks, “I wanted to marry YOU so I can live in a castle. Have it all because I married a PRINCESS. Oh the luxury life is so close.”

Rapunzel looks a little sad, “Eugene….That….that's not the only reason.”

“Actually, I can get another Princess. It's easy. I've got the looks.” He runs a hand through his hair. “You're just so….” He waves his hands, “Clingy.”