Before The Storm:

Start from the beginning

She bagged up and I didn't even notice she was crying. "David your married."

"Engaged-"

"It's the same fucking thing David! And I will not be your side chick because I know you love her deeply,"

"I love you too me-"

"Maybe, but you can't have us both. I didn't come back to ruin your happy home, I refuse to hurt your WIFE because you wanna play house." She walked away and wiped her face gathering the girls. I rubbed my head and looked up at them both running over to me.

Putting on a smile and squatting down to their level, I picked them up kissing their cheeks while they laughed. We said our see you laters and I put them back down watching them run over to Meeka and grab her hand leaving the park.

I sat on the bench calling the crew.

J O J O

"I'm not doing shit without her Ja so make something happen." I sat back in the chair staring at the wall. I was more so angry at myself at the fact I put her in yet another life or death situation.

I took my phone out my pocket and the small sheet fell out. I picked it up looking at the number again. I tried calling. The first time nobody answered.

After a while of ringing it asked for an extension I put it in and it begin to ring once more. I was about to hang up but someone answered. "Hello," I was stunned, shocked even but I couldn't speak. "Hello? Who is this?" She hung up.

I called again and this time after the extension it was a straight pick up. "Stop callin-"

"Ja'Nae?" Ja looked up at me and so did uncle Lo, I didn't acknowledge them they could just be tormenting us.

"JoJo?"

"Nae? Where are you? Are you ok-"

"JoJo what's going on?"

"Baby I don't know but if you tell me where you are I can come and get you."

"All I remember is being home then a break in and someone saved me and I blanked out-"

"Saved you? Was it Michael? Jacob?" Baby who was it?"

"I don't k-know JoJo but he said I was going to be okay and that he was putting me in hiding because shit was dangerous."

"Baby we gone track your phone and I'll be there ASAP." I hung up and looked at Ja and Lo.

"Leave her."
"What?"

"We know she's okay, she's in hiding, leave her, in fact we need to put everybody in hiding, who knows who's after us and what's their capable off, game day is coming boys and we need to be focused." Uncle Lo added standing up. "We'll try and track her and see exactly where she is but obviously somebody was looking out for her and made sure she was safe."

"Logan's right JoJo we need all of our heads in the game and our women need to be somewhere far and safe in order for that."

"But how do I know she's safe if I don't know where she is, or who's with her."

"Just call often, I'm pretty sure if anything goes wrong she'll tell you JoJo."

"It's killing me how okay y'all are with this." I got up and left the office. Leave her? I don't know who the hell got they eyes on her and they talking about leave her? Hell nah. I began to call Michael to see if they had any other relatives that could have did this.

J A ' N A E

JoJo hung the phone up and I looked back at him. "There you happy now? I lied for you. But I don't get it, you say your an old friend and your here to help then why you won't let me tell them who saved my life, if you actually saved it and ain't planning something different."