Taking it in:

D A V I D
1 2 : 4 5 p m

I'm just riding around on the look at for that nigga TJ. Him and his boys snatched Logan up about a couple days ago while he was on the job. If I don't find him or that bag its my ass. Jason don't play when it comes to his hustle. His boy or not he a still kill me in a heart beat no regrets.

My phone rung and it was Logan. I swear I hope he had some damn good news this his mess to begin with I told him not to make that drop alone but no he had to be the big brother. I mean sure I could've pushed the girl off my lap when he called but she was right. Shit was sensational at that moment. "Hello?" I answered scratching my head.

"Yeah I found TJ he over here at the park high as hell with his lil brother. I'm gonna go rock his ass."

"No, calm yo hyper active ass down Lo I'll be pulling up soon, don't fucking move bro damn."

We had our whole team on the lookout. Everybody but Jason because we couldn't let him know about it. But it wasn't nothing that night ain't know about, I had a gut feeling he knew what was up. Hey he ain't mention it neither was I.

"Well hurry the fuck up damn tired of waiting on your ass."

"Alright damn I'm on my way keep watch on him but don't make a move till I get there." I hung up on his temperamental ass. Damn he may have been older but I was still in charge.

I was next in line behind Jason. I ran everything he couldn't from drop-off's to pick-up's. I was Jason's Left hand man. Mainly cause Bri was his right. She kept all of us in check including Jason. She was the brain behind us all and we all knew she was strictly off limits. But damn one time for the fun time wouldn't hurt.

I pulled up at the park were I seen TJ standing. One of his boys recognized my car and let him know on the slide. TJ signaled for the boys to walk off and they did. When I hopped out the car I signaled for my team to hold on. We got pulled up deep like 7-8 to 2 TJ and his Lil brother. Lil man looked about 13-14. I told Logan to go handle that at lease try to talk to him and get the bag. But there was no progress. Next thing we knew fist were flying and TJ was layed out.

I stormed over and pulled Lo off Him before somebody called the police. I pushed his ass towards the cars. "What the fuck Logan I said talk."

"He got mouth and I ain't got time for talking."

"Damn man! Do you not understand this is our asses on the line my nigga. Lo yo short tempered ass gotta stop making stupid ass decisions. Shit man lets go." Police sirens started getting closer and I ain't got time to get arrested for battery and neither does he.

I hopped in the truck and left. Logan had fucked it all up. We needed to find this bag quick before Jason noticed.

B R I A N N A

"Nyla girl I'm clocking out you want me to clock you out?" She tapped the pen on the desk rapidly blowing big ghetto ass bubbles. "No, who said you could leave early?"

"My boss, that's what hard work get you." She rolled her eyes and blew another bubble waving my off. That's why her ass gotta work so many hours now ratchet ass. I loved my girl though she was always down to ride. I exchanged a few words with some of my other co-workers, particularly Sabrina a new girl who didn't speak much around here.

"Hey boo, just letting you know I'm leaving." She smiled her pretty smile and nodded. "Have a good one, wish i could leave this early."