Ch.1 - Work of Art

Start from the beginning

-So, what brings you here? Don't get me wrong, I am so glad you came. I was quite surprised when I heard from you this morning. You were lucky I was here tonight.

- Can't a guy come to see his old friend once in a while?

- I haven't seen you for ages you rogue. And stop saying I'm old! - Jihwan spoke and Namjoon laughed hugging the man tightly.

- You look awesome Hyung! I am sorry for not coming sooner, but you know what it is with us, we barely have time for ourselves now days. - He released him and Jihwan placed one of his hands affectionately on the back of Namjoon's neck.

-I know. I follow the news Joon, you became not only famous, but legends.

Namjoon blushed at his words, shaking his head. His dimples were visible as he protruded his chin trying not to smile.

-Oh please don't, we are far away from legends. - Namjoon said shyly, Jihwan smiled and placed his hand on Namjoon's back.

-I have told you before Joon, I knew you will succeed, from the day one, now look at you. Look at you both. - His eyes came to rest on Jimin's again. - Both of you, together with other five will be remembered as one of the biggest Korean group in history. The Americans are crazy for you. It's just the matter of time when the rest of the world would be as well. - He turned slightly and motioned them to sit on the lounge.

-Come, have a seat and let's catch up. How is Yoongi? I haven't seen that spitfire for a long time.

They all laughed at that.

The music was good and Jimin could barely sit still. His body was aching to dance, but he wasn't about to do it alone, so he shifted now and then, listening partly to Namjoon and Jihwan's talk, while having a beer and looking at the people few steps bellow. That's when he saw him - the man. He was dressed all in white, with gold bracelets and rings on his fingers. His hair was long and fall freely almost to his waist. The contrast of his black hair to his fair skin was bringing out his beauty even more and Jimin's breath hitched in his throat. He was so beautiful, vintage and so unique between all of those modern looking people.

He walked graciously in and out of Jimin's view so that he had to crane his neck to see him

He walked graciously in and out of Jimin's view so that he had to crane his neck to see him. He pouted slightly while checking his list and scrabble something on it. The employees came to him from time to time. It seemed like he is in charge, giving them orders, on which they hurriedly complied. He raised his head, trying to remember something, eyes squinting lightly, while biting his lower lip slightly. He did that so seductively that Jimin tensed even more, biting his lip as well and shifting in his seat, trying to get comfortable.

-Jiminah. Are you ok? You seemed distracted. - Jihwan spoke, eyeing him.

-Oh, I'm fine. I just need to use the bathroom.

-Oh, down the hall, third door to the left.

-Thanks.

He rose up and went down.