Lia smiled and blushed, "so are you, my love..." she said, her hand coming forward to fix his coat, "you look even more dashing, I feel so lucky..." she said in awe. Loki smiled, "I feel the luckiest..." he said.

Later –

"What are you waiting for? Shall I open the door for you or something?" Lia teased Loki who stood staring at the door of the passenger seat of the car. Loki blushed, "it's just... this is embarrassing!" he whined, "I'm the man yet I was asked on a date and being taken on a ride BY MY GIRLFRIEND!" he complained.

Lia laughed heartily, "I told you I don't mind, and you don't know how to drive a car, what would you expect me to do then?" she said and she laughed, "just get in, you wouldn't do much anyways..." she said. Loki just sighed and gave in, finally entering the passenger seat, Lia chuckled as she entered the driver's seat and drove off to a restaurant. Loki just pouted all through the ride.

They arrived in a French posh restaurant for their date, Lia pulled over on the parking lot, she turned the engine off and was about to undo her seat belt when her sight went to Loki, "what's the matter, love?" she asked.

"I didn't ask you out on a date. You drove this vehicle instead of me. And now I can't even get out and open the door for you because you're in the driver's seat, even worse, I am not paying for this date!" Loki whined and crossed his arms to his chest and pouted, "I feel useless..." he added.

Lia just smiled and took one of his hand into hers, "you are not useless, you're the love of my life..." she coaxed, "you were just taken by surprise as this is not a planned date, but it's okay... as I've said earlier I don't mind," she said.

Loki looked at her, "but promise me everything is on me for the next date..." he said, eyes pleading at her. Lia smiled, "okay..." she simply said and brush it off to undo her seat belt and get out of the car.

They got in the restaurant hand in hand and took their seats, they also took their orders and waited for it to be served. Loki grabbed both her hands into his and gave it a squeeze, "is something bothering you love? I sense something in you and it worries me" he said in a soft tone lacing with concern. Lia smiled, "it's nothing love... I'm fine" she replied, a waiter came to fill their glasses with wine then he left, "just thinking about the mission, but I'm fine..." she added, "their wine here is great, try it" she said taking the wine glass and sip the wine.

Their orders came and they started eating, flirty-talking at each other and drank their wines.

Loki raised his glass, "let's make a toast; to our love for each other" he declared. Lia chuckled and raised her glass too, "to our first date..." she said and smiled and probably the last she thought to herself then she touch her glass on Loki's glass making a 'clink' sound and they both downed their wines.

It's 9 pm when their date ended and they both exited the restaurant; Lia's arm was hooked around Loki's arm while still flirty-talking at each other then they both let out small giggles as they proceeded to the car. But Lia's attention was averted to a small grocery store across the street where they stood, she looked carefully and saw that there's a robbery going on inside.

Her instinct kicks in and decided to interfere, "wait here..." she said unhooking her arm around his, she crossed the street to go towards the direction of the store. As she reached the sidewalk, she reached for her hand gun from her thigh holster hidden under her dress then concealed it behind her back as she entered the store. "Hey fellas..." she announced, the masked robbers' attention diverted to her, "what's going on here?" she asked fully going in.

The masked robbers' pointed a gun towards her, "stay out of this!" one of them shouted. Lia smirked, "you might want to be careful with that, son..." she said revealing the gun from her back and pointed it at them, the robbers' froze, "put your hands above your heads and kneel," she commanded, "and you, call the cops!" she said to the employee behind the counter.