Croft snarled at her. "Don't order me around, witch."

Jack wasn't bothered, her eyes were on Lily, on her body language. "Remove. Your. Hand." She spoke low, not to startle the furious creature Lily was slowly losing control over.

Croft practically spat in revulsion at being ordered and quickly snatched his hand away, the claws scraping through the bracelet. 

Lily froze. Staring at her wrist, at her dead sister's bracelet that now had a scratch on. It was almost cut in half.

"Lily..." Jack waved Karen and Claire to move away as Lily glared up at Croft, his eyes fading slowly back to their sky blue.

He tore my sister's bracelet.

Fury sank into her bones, lightning flashed and thunder crashed against the building, shaking the foundations as Lily's eyes burned and her creature revealed herself for the second time in a week. 

Croft only had time to widen his eyes in shock as Lily punched him in the face. The cafeteria leaped up as they watched Croft fly across the room, skidding over the floor and into the wall next to the main doors.

Everyone went into uproar, but Lily's eyes had already shifted back to brown when they looked back at her in fear and shock.

She'd just knocked a werewolf onto his ass with a single punch. 

Panic set into her body as she realised what she had done, just who she had pissed off. Lily began to shake as the whispers started and the students all took a step back from her, the wolves now glaring at her too but not attacking.

They were terrified. 

Lily quickly grabbed her back, seeing how Karen flinched at the movement, and didn't bother looking at anyone as she ran out the cafeteria.

She couldn't stop herself from looking at Croft on the floor by the door. He was conscious now, but she could see his eye was swelling up beneath his hands as he tried to grasp some form of dignity. 

When Lily ran out of the cafeteria, the school started talking immediately. Jack, Karen and Claire were looking at each other in shock. The werewolves helped Ryan get up off the floor. Isaac and the other vampires had already sat back down in their shaded areas - Isaac had a look on his face Jack could only describe as wonder, which made her sick to the stomach. 

The three girls sat down and Claire immediately leaned in. "Her eyes glowed-"

"We know." Jack interrupted.

Karen leaned forward too. "I was behind her, what is she?"

Claire's mouth hung open for a while, gaping like a fish. "I...I don't know. I haven't seen that colour before."

Jack was frowning at her friends, also watching the cafeteria slowly get back to normal. No doubt rumours would be flying around over the next few hours about what Lily was and what Croft had done to piss her off. 

"They looked like a silver I think?" Claire pondered. "They didn't shift for long, not long enough to get a picture anyway."

Jack spun to her. "Were you filming?!"

Claire threw her hands up. "No no, I did think about filming though, but someone probably was already."

Jack glared around the cafeteria again, trying to spot anyone on their phones, but she realised quickly that practically everyone was. Probably updating their statuses.

She sighed, pushing away her plate of food. "I'm not hungry anymore."

"Neither am I..." Karen clutched her stomach. "Fighting makes me sick, I feel awful."