He came back later wearing a black coat as both of us went downstairs. We had almost reached the door when the same stupid voice said something.

"Where are you going?"

"We are going to get burgers", Hoseok said looking at me and then at Jimin.

"She is not going anywhere"

"WHY?", I asked angry.

"Why?", he scoffed. "You are not a guest here. This is house arrest for you. You don't leave unless it is for a mission"

"Jimin it is okay. She keeps sitting in her room all day. Let her be", Hobi defended me. I could see he was a little angry.

Jimin's jaw clenched. He was annoyed.

"I don't trust her. What if she tries to escape"

"I am not going anywhere, you and I both know that. Not until you have my brother's lives in your hands", I said.

"I still don't trust you."

"JIMIN", Hobi yelled angry.

"Hoseok don't. I said no"

"Jimin you.."

"Hobi it's okay. You can go. I will just go back to my room", I said.

"I will get one for you", he tried to pacify the situation.

"Don't, my hunger died anyway", I said glaring at Jimin and leaving.

I almost had tears on my way up to the room. First he thinks he can kiss me how he likes and then not give me an explanation. Then he sticks his hands up Stella's dress right in front of me. Third he thinks he can control me and decide things for me. This is not fair.

I went back straight to my room. I took all my anger on the door as I closed it with a bang before curling myself in the blanket.

The door opened behind me as Jimin walked in.

"Get up"

I closer my ears as I hid my face in the pillow.

"Get up we are going out"

What in the actual fuck.

"What the hell", I said standing up.

"Put on the coat and mask. We are going out"

"You did not let me go out with Hoseok and now you want me to go out with you? Is something wrong with you?"

"I don't trust you with him. Hobi can't fight. What if you injure him and run away. With me I am assured that you wouldn't get away."

"Oh my god", I said shaking my head. "I don't want to go out anywhere."

"Why? Just a minute ago you were excited to go with Hobi."

"Because it was Hobi. With you I rather die than go to McDonalds. And why are you even asking me? Go ask Stella. Last I remember you did not even have time to talk to me. Go stick your tongue down her throat. NO, GO PUNISH HER AND DO WHATEVER DISGUSTING STUFF YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT EARLIER", I snapped.

"Oh I see. You are jealous", he smirked.

"Jealous ! HAHAHAHAHA", I laughed like a maniac. Kindly note the sarcasm.

"No wonder. That is why you are so angry"

"In your dreams. I am angry because I couldn't go out with Hoseok. And I was looking forward to spending time with him"

Jimin had never felt this jealous in life.

"Yeah sure. You only wanted to go with Hobi because you saw me with Stella and you got jealous"

"What kind of a fucked up logic is this? You and Stella can go to hell for all I care"

He narrowed his eyes before walking towards me. I took another step back until I hit the bed and fell back. He stepped forward before holding me. My arms immediately held his shoulders for support.

"Are you sure you want me to go to hell? Because that is not what it looked like when I kissed you."

Oh boy why was he so close. I swear at this point I could see nothing but his lips.

No Jena. No. Absolutely no. Don't fall for this trap.

He leaned forward a little. I closed my eyes as I embraced myself to feel his lips on mine again. Jimin smiled at the sight in front of him.

Just when I was hoping he would lean in for a kiss he let go of me. I fell on the bed. Without even looking at me he walked away leaving me all alone.

Hoseok waited in line at the burger shop. He was pissed as hell because of Jimin. He was absolutely done with Jimin being a jerk and treating Jena like this. As he waited his turn, so many things kept going on in his head.

Outside, a car stood as three men watched from the distance.

"This is him?", the driver asked.

"Yes boss. This was the man with the girl. Ko Dong was beating him up and that is when the girl stabbed him. They are a team", the one on the back seat said.

"Let's go and just get him", the third spoke. "He is just one. We will easily outnumber him"

"No. Not now. We need to find where his other team members are. Right now, we wait and we watch", the driver said.