Chapter 2

"Well it should be soon cause we got something important to tell you..." Samantha said
"What is it" I asked
"Well it was supposed to be a surprise...but SOMEONE ruined it...." Jordan trailed off
"Can one of you just spit it out already!?" I said started to lose my temper
"Kay jeez. Chill, now I see a reason why we call you Mad." Samantha said still not answering me
"Ok I'm just going to say it before you throw a punch." JC said. I just motioned with my hand to continue." Kay so um we finally decided to enroll to your school."
"OMG really!?" I asked them. They all answered with 'yeah'."Ok then since you guys are going to my school I should go as the real me tomarrow...or on second thought should I do it one your first day?" I asked to no one in particular.
"Ooh you should do it on our first day there so it could be more dramatic. Oh and you can finally drive your own car to school."
"OMG that's a great idea...we should each drive our cars too. It'll be even more dramatic. And we can drive in around the same time and meet up so we could park together." I said getting happy that my best friends will be going to school. At least now I won't have to wear color contacts and actually be myself instead of acting. I wonder what people will think. Wait since when did I care what people think of me?
"Ok so are we going to the club today or next year?" Jayden asked with sarcasm.
"Shut up Jay." I answered and we headed back to the cars and went to the club
~~~~~~~~
At the Club
~~~~~~~~
I parked my car and headed for the door. I saw the guys and Samantha waiting outside for me. "What took you so long!?" Samantha said sounding impatient
"Sorry but some people actually like to take their time" I answered and we walked right in because the bouncer is a good friend and plus we know the owner. He knows about the racing which I'm quite famous in the streets for. Not meaning to brag. Once we got in we went straight to the VIP section. The guys and Samantha got some drinks but I just went to dance instead. After a while I checked my phone to see the time. I saw it was 12:37 pm so I divided to leave. I went up to my friends and told them goodbye.
~~~~~~
At Home
~~~~~~
Once I got inside I saw all the lights were off. I guess my parents went out again. I walked straight to my room and straight to my walk in closet. After I changed into my pajamas I layer down on my bed. Once my head hit the pillow I went to a dreamless sleep.
The last thought on my mind is how my best friends are gonna start the same school as me on Monday.
--------
AN-
Sorry there wasn't much in this chapter but comment what you think or whatever

Mystery Racerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें